Hello, I have started a business of poultry in my hometown in Africa ( Ivory Coast )
I have started with 2 partners because one of them got experiences in this area for 10+ years and the others is also a project engineer. So the issue is the latter is not Almost too focus on The project like he can do a month without participating in our call or even without knowing what area of the business we are at . And the excuse is always the job is busy for him but he’s trying to make himself free. So why I didn’t remove him it’s because I see in the future he can be a good potential for us in the matter of project gestion or management, why I am trying to remove him it’s because we not getting from him all the type of energy and the team seem not to be built correctly.
So what’s your suggestion or suggestions
Thanks.
me I’m in the Bronx New York.
I have started with 2 partners because one of them got experiences in this area for 10+ years and the others is also a project engineer. So the issue is the latter is not Almost too focus on The project like he can do a month without participating in our call or even without knowing what area of the business we are at . And the excuse is always the job is busy for him but he’s trying to make himself free. So why I didn’t remove him it’s because I see in the future he can be a good potential for us in the matter of project gestion or management, why I am trying to remove him it’s because we not getting from him all the type of energy and the team seem not to be built correctly.
So what’s your suggestion or suggestions
Thanks.
me I’m in the Bronx New York.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
