Paolo_V
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 20, 2015
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$165
$165
User Power: 1,000%
Hello everyone
!!
I'm Paolo, from Italy, and i finally decided to introduce myself to you guys.
First and foremost i want to thank mr. MJ so much for writing TMF and giving birth to this amazing community.
The value you provide people in exchange for a few bucks and 9 hours of reading, it's just...HUGE.
Your book is a powerful catalyst that puts people in the process of owning their life, and the gratitude you deserve can't be quantified.
It may sound too flattering but that's what i actually believe.
I also want to thank all forum members for the amazing posts and invaluable advices, among these @IceCreamKid @Andy Black and @SinisterLex, i think they are awesome.
To say something about me, well.. i wrote a long-a$$ introduction post that i decided not to share, just because it's too long and filled with details about me and my life to a degree that you probably don't give a damn about.
So to keep it short and focused just on my current situation, without diving into the past and what brought me here, i ended up cutting like 90% of what i wrote lol.
It was still useful though, i did actually put some order in my mind. (is that correct to say?)
Anyways I'm 21, been interested in entrepeneurship and online business since i was 17 but a lot of action-faking and lack of discipline got me to this point: still no business built.
I can say i'm starting to see some good results in other important areas of my life like fitness and "dating", the results of a process that could have gone faster, but hey..sometimes i have to remind myself i'm still young and i should not cry on the time i wasted in the last few years. It hurts me sometimes but f*ck it i have to look forward.
I will soon own 50% of a small local company, that i used to work for occasionally as a delivery guy.
I feel lucky 'cause the opportunity here is huge, in my opinion (feel free to ask any questions about this business if you are curious) but i also played my role by being hard-working and trustworthy, plus showing that i cared about the business and that i could offer some value.
I became friends overtime with my boss and soon-to-be business partner, he is one of the greatest people i know both in terms of skills/knowledge and in terms of HEART. Amazing amazing person. He's one of the reasons i believe in this company.
On the other hand, i want to finally start some kind of online business in the next few months. I'm probably going to build a shopify drop-shipping store and start selling something, getting marketing experience with facebook ads and so on. Would you say that's a good start?
I hope i'm going to be able to give something back in the next years, sharing my journey and experience!
Thanks for reading
I'm Paolo, from Italy, and i finally decided to introduce myself to you guys.
First and foremost i want to thank mr. MJ so much for writing TMF and giving birth to this amazing community.
The value you provide people in exchange for a few bucks and 9 hours of reading, it's just...HUGE.
Your book is a powerful catalyst that puts people in the process of owning their life, and the gratitude you deserve can't be quantified.
It may sound too flattering but that's what i actually believe.
I also want to thank all forum members for the amazing posts and invaluable advices, among these @IceCreamKid @Andy Black and @SinisterLex, i think they are awesome.
To say something about me, well.. i wrote a long-a$$ introduction post that i decided not to share, just because it's too long and filled with details about me and my life to a degree that you probably don't give a damn about.
So to keep it short and focused just on my current situation, without diving into the past and what brought me here, i ended up cutting like 90% of what i wrote lol.
It was still useful though, i did actually put some order in my mind. (is that correct to say?)
Anyways I'm 21, been interested in entrepeneurship and online business since i was 17 but a lot of action-faking and lack of discipline got me to this point: still no business built.
I can say i'm starting to see some good results in other important areas of my life like fitness and "dating", the results of a process that could have gone faster, but hey..sometimes i have to remind myself i'm still young and i should not cry on the time i wasted in the last few years. It hurts me sometimes but f*ck it i have to look forward.
I will soon own 50% of a small local company, that i used to work for occasionally as a delivery guy.
I feel lucky 'cause the opportunity here is huge, in my opinion (feel free to ask any questions about this business if you are curious) but i also played my role by being hard-working and trustworthy, plus showing that i cared about the business and that i could offer some value.
I became friends overtime with my boss and soon-to-be business partner, he is one of the greatest people i know both in terms of skills/knowledge and in terms of HEART. Amazing amazing person. He's one of the reasons i believe in this company.
On the other hand, i want to finally start some kind of online business in the next few months. I'm probably going to build a shopify drop-shipping store and start selling something, getting marketing experience with facebook ads and so on. Would you say that's a good start?
I hope i'm going to be able to give something back in the next years, sharing my journey and experience!
Thanks for reading
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
