Here is our second product review done by Andrea at Simpleorganizedliving.com. I sent her a few samples and she loved them. She actually asked for a couple more to show her friends. We are running a product giveaway on her site for the weekend. The goal is to get the product spread out throughout the country. We are confident that once people use it, they will tell their friends.
There will be many more reviews coming in the next couple of months so I will post them all on this page. This is the result of long hours of searching the most popular painting and DIY blogs, magazines and anything else I could find. I have been sending emails telling our story, explaining the product and offering to do giveaways on their sites in exchange for reviews. Most are happy to do a review without the giveaways. I send them a sample or two, and if they like it, they do a review on their blog or in their magazine.
We have a couple of popular painting mags doing reviews this month as well as a popular woman's magazine - All for FREE!
Here's today's review - Weekend Giveaway: The Paint Brush Cover « Simple Organized Living
There will be many more reviews coming in the next couple of months so I will post them all on this page. This is the result of long hours of searching the most popular painting and DIY blogs, magazines and anything else I could find. I have been sending emails telling our story, explaining the product and offering to do giveaways on their sites in exchange for reviews. Most are happy to do a review without the giveaways. I send them a sample or two, and if they like it, they do a review on their blog or in their magazine.
We have a couple of popular painting mags doing reviews this month as well as a popular woman's magazine - All for FREE!
Here's today's review - Weekend Giveaway: The Paint Brush Cover « Simple Organized Living
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
