The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

P. Diddy on The Big Idea

Idea threads

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
I created this thread after reading that Soulja Boy (or whatever the hell his name is) thread and responses to it, this is P. Diddy's interview on The Big Idea, it's really amazing, I always knew he was really successful but after watching this interview I have a new respect for the guy, some of the advice he gives is simply PRICELESS, watch the video, you'll not regret it, and if you liked it, there's the full 40 minutes interview with him which is also worth every minute, enjoy it!
Short video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzvSD2TpNc&feature=related]YouTube - The Big Idea - P. Diddy Interview[/ame]

Full interview:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaBBJGMrM98&feature=PlayList&p=D7FAC6D17312DF44&playnext=1&index=30]YouTube - Diddy on CNBC's The Big Idea[/ame]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ATL_JB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Feb 11, 2009
Atlanta GA
Sean Combs is definately an inspiration too many. He works hard and plays harder. I think you have to be driven with a passion to succeed in anything and every thing that you touch. No matter if you are going to the grocery store, cutting grass, or running a business. You need to try to be the best at all times no matter what it takes.

patientPrince$$

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Nov 13, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Patience patience patience ...........it takes time !!!!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
I didn't know much about P. Diddy before, but after this video he amazed me. He is a sharp entrepreneur.

A good role model for all of us start-up entrepreneurs.

20art

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 23, 2008
San Bernardino, CA
This is very good, inspirational and has some good lessons. Thank you
What happened to the last minute?! lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.