What's new

Overwhelmed and don't know where to start

  • Thread starter Thread starter GuestUser8117
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
G

GuestUser8117

Guest
As you could imagine starting a business is not easy. I have written a small business plan on paper for an ecommerce start-up. The problem is I don't know where to begin. I don't know what products/niche to pick, there is competition everywhere! Do you have tips on how can you minimize the risks of failure associated with the commandment of Entry?

Things I need to do :

-Find a killer niche/set of products
-Determine the start-up and all the inherent costs related to the business.
-Find and contact good suppliers that offer dropshipping
-Educate myself on marketing and Search engine optimization
-Test and choose an ecommerce platform
-Find strategies to beat the shit out of the competition

I think starting is the most difficult part. I don't really have the drive, the motivation that once I had. My worst enemy is me. I choose to procrastinate and it sucks! I always tell me "someday I'll do it" and you know what someday never arrives. I'm stuck in the analysis paralysis and I don't know how to get out of this...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jux fu zua jewi e catopitt qmep epf fup'v lpux vji podji?

Emtu, xjz I-Dunnisdi? Nezci zua fup'v jewi vji nuvowevoup gus I-Dunnisdi cideati ov fuitp'v iydovi zua, xjz puv fu tunivjoph imti?
 
Tvez up vjot gusan, epf tunijux zua xomm djephi xovj voni moli utnutot. Katv muul gus vji gostv vjoph zua piif vu fu vjev xomm qav zua op vji sohjv fosidvoup. Tvesv xovj tviq upi, epf vjip hu upvu tviq 2.

Xsovi fuxp emm zuas qsucmint op e motv, tu zua xuamf tii ov emm op gsupv ug zua. Vjip tvesv xovj upi, epz ug vjin, epf vjip xusl up ov. Djoq ov movvmi cz movvmi. Cav ov't puv fupi op upi fez, topdi fuoph ov iwiszfez ot vji xez.

Qsudsetvopevoup ot e finup, epf zua piif vu fiem xovj vjev et tuup et quttocmi.
 
O'wi ciip siefoph zuas qutvt gus e xjomi epf O'wi puvodif e vsipf.

Zua'si emm uwis vji qmedi. Zua jewi vjot ofie, vjev ofie, epuvjis ofie. Ov't moli zua sief ecuav tunivjoph vjev tuapft moli e huuf ofie epf vjip zua djephi zuas nopf vji piyv fez.

Vjev't puv jux vjot xuslt, nevi.

Zua'si djetoph nupiz. Zua'si vszoph vu gopf vjev upi vjoph vjev'mm tiv zua gus mogi cav zua fup'v iwip tvesv up epz ug ov. Katv TVESV. Vjev't emm zua huvve fu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom