The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Right ..... time to get serious, From south Bucks UK

Farkry

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 12, 2015
Near London, UK
Hi Everybody,

My name's Matt and I work as a software consultant near London, I've been doing IT related work for software companies for 17 years. I've always had an interest in being my own boss but it's never quite worked out for me. I started an IT services company with somebody I knew a few years ago but that didn't work out .... my business partner was a bit 'challenging' to work with. Lesson learned ... business partners can be a liability !

Anyway, I now run an agency on the side of my day job that finds land for property developers to build houses in the UK and I have finally got a couple of pending deals in the pipe that 'should' make it to closed deals and get me paid ... I have persisted with this for a long time without any results so far but I always knew these deals were slow burners.

Recently the company I work for was taken over and I'm getting demoted to a crappier job, also my wife is pregnant with my second child so everything is forcing me to focus ..... Given my software background, I think I can develop some tools to greatly enhance how my agency works and that's where my energy is focused at the moment.

Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better, thanks - Matt.F

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...