The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Optimizing customer service delivered by a service business - brainstorm

Marketing, social media, advertising

Thrane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Feb 11, 2021
Denmark
Hi, fastlaners. My goal with this post is to be able to brainstorm about customer service with you.

I'm about to start a mobile car detailing business, and in that regard, my focus right now is to optimize the customer service delivered. It will be one of my methods to stand out from the competition - so I need to get creative about how to deliver a different and world-class customer service.

The entry in this business is pretty low. All you need is about 20k$, educate yourself using the machines and time. The one who delivers the best customer service will do best.

Apart from the basics, you expect from customer service like;
  • availability
  • get what you paid for (a clean car)
  • Guarantee of satisfaction
How can I build on top of that? I have brainstormed myself, hopefully, the results are methods on how to make customers pleased and remember me. These are a few ideas;
  • Small for me, invaluable for the customer:
    • Leaving a flyer in the car, that gives tips and ideas on how to keep the car like new
  • Unexpected perks:
    • Leaving a piece of chocolate in the car with a thank you note for using us
    • An unopened car fragrance that the customer doesn't pay for
  • Overview of the process for the customer:
    • Texting the customer in advance. "Dear X. We will arrive at the appointed address in 30 minutes. We look forward to cleaning your car from top to toe"
  • What customer pain can I remove?
    • What part of the process makes my customer feel annoyed or irritating? Honestly, I don't know yet. But it's a great question to have in the back of my mind, so I will be able to optimize the process and customer service as I get more data and experience. What things would annoy you if you ordered car detailing at your work or home address
  • Don't let the customer feel stupid
    • Answer all possible questions in marketing material
    • Simplify the process and possibilities (My biggest competitor for some reason made the ordering process unnecessary complicated. As a result, their Facebook ads and posts are flooding with questions like what's the price for cleaning my car? Is it possible to order to this and that town? etc.

I hope you want to participate in this brainstorm. Especially you guys who have experience with offline service businesses!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.