The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opportunities

Anything related to matters of the mind

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
Before I post, I'm using mobile. So I am currently reading "unscripted " and just finished "the millionaire fastlane " my 3rd time. It's been a revolution to me since "how to be a 3% men" by Corey Wayne(I read my 11th time), like I'm now focusing on learning a new skill. As of now I'm now learning digital marketing on udemy, while working and supporting my dad from his job. Been focusing on what's a great opportunity to use CENTS. What's the "NEED" people wants that could help them, and can I help create a "SCALE"? So far the work me and my dad are doing is really lacking "entry" but need important to pay the bills. Maybe I need to read the book again but I guess I'm lacking an awareness of opportunities. I'm 21 years old and just focusing on what's an opportunity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EternalStudent

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Apr 4, 2020
Australia
Before I post, I'm using mobile. So I am currently reading "unscripted " and just finished "the millionaire fastlane " my 3rd time. It's been a revolution to me since "how to be a 3% men" by Corey Wayne(I read my 11th time), like I'm now focusing on learning a new skill. As of now I'm now learning digital marketing on udemy, while working and supporting my dad from his job. Been focusing on what's a great opportunity to use CENTS. What's the "NEED" people wants that could help them, and can I help create a "SCALE"? So far the work me and my dad are doing is really lacking "entry" but need important to pay the bills. Maybe I need to read the book again but I guess I'm lacking an awareness of opportunities. I'm 21 years old and just focusing on what's an opportunity.
Forget scale for a second and focus on need. What is a problem you experience (and probably put up with) in your daily life? What are your friends/coworkers/soccer buddies always complaining about? Is there a solution to their problem (this requires research)? If not, can you make and sell the solution? If a solution already exists, can you improve on it or get it in front of the people who need it most?

I'll give you an example.
At my job we occasionally conduct competitions (buy a product and go in the draw to win a prize). The problem is, every state has different laws and one state actually requires the random number generator to be approved by the state regulator! Rather than build one in house we decided to outsource and pay a provider $50 per draw. This provider has identified a need and priced it attractively enough that it is a compelling offer.
I think there is room to improve on this further by offering a similar service as a subscription rather than pay-to-play. Thats an example of improving on a solution that already exists.

All the best!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.