The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opinions on US withdrawal from Paris Agreement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I enjoy learning from healthy discussions/debates and I'd really like to hear what the entrepreneurs here think about the US withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. I know it is a sensitive subject and I hope it doesn't get too political, but if we champion facts and good sources I think we could all learn from a good conversation. I believe in the use of reason and logic and seeing the big picture by hearing all sides.

Anyway..what do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
I enjoy learning from healthy discussions/debates and I'd really like to hear what the entrepreneurs here think about the US withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. I know it is a sensitive subject and I hope it doesn't get too political, but if we champion facts and good sources I think we could all learn from a good conversation. I believe in the use of reason and logic and seeing the big picture by hearing all sides.

What's this?

My extent of political knowledge is that Trump is president. Anything that I need to hear about will eventually makes its way to me without following CNN.

Am I ignorant for this? Covfefe.

I just think politics have no room when you're hustling as hard as you should be.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I'm thinking its too political and ultimately will devolve into "Trump sucks!" VS "Trump rocks!"

but if we champion facts and good sources

In today's day and age, there are no "good sources" -- only biased sources and compromised parties of prejudice. And CNN is not a source, it's the mouthpiece of the political uni-party.

Thanks for trying, but I'm not going let this sparky topic enrage into a blaze.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads