The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opinions Needed - Email Marketing Agency

Marketing, social media, advertising

Doctor.IM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jan 21, 2019
France
giphy.gif

Hi Guys,

I'm about to launch and fully focus on a brand new venture, on which I'd love to have some opinions about.
It'll be a performance-based email marketing agency for e-commerce owners on the FR market.

Why Email Marketing ?

My core skills are Amazon and Email marketing.
As it has been outlined on the forum many times, it's not a good idea to rely on some third party companies. It always end up badly. (Control commandment )
I found that the most valuable asset online is some sort of database of which you can remarket at barely no costs. (SMS/Email/Messenger) | The money is in the list right ?
At least in the french market, e-commerce owners have no idea about how much their database is worth.
(For example, I ordered a guitar cord back in 2014 on an ecom website. From 2014 until today, I received... 7 emails from the (million dollar) company! When we know that it's 10x easier to resell to an existing customer rather than acquiring a new one, it's a crime.)
That's a huge opportunity for growth. Ezra Firestone often outlines that emails bring 40/50% of his gross income, and is not reliant on any algorithms whatsoever.
I started an Amazon agency few months ago. The biggest pain was to convince business owners to send xxx units of their stock to Amazon.
The big advantage of a performance-based email marketing agency is that: no money is involved. I just need access to their autoresponders.
It's way more easier to pitch than sending xxx units of inventory.

Why an Agency ?
Email marketing with other people audiences allow two leverage:
Automation, via autoresponders = I've an army of robots working for me 24/7.
Other people audience = I have a direct access to a customer base which often take years to build.
Also, the B2B agency model is one of the few model which can be started with very little money.

Why Performance-Based (rev-share) ?
I'm confident that I can at least increase the gross income of an ecommerce company by 20% working with emails only.
Again, it's way easier to pitch "I get x% of what I generate" rather than "pay me $xxxx in order to implement email campaigns and pray for a positive ROI".
No money is involved, and it makes the sale pitch easier.
Plus, it's often worth it for the agency to price based on performance if the client company is big enough.

The long term goal ?
My long term goal is to master email marketing enough to be able to purchase already established websites and switch the income coming from Google to Email marketing for control purposes. (It's the exact same model as Kingmakers. co, a small private equity firm).

I'd love to have the opinions of experienced ecom business owners (Biophase, Vigilante, Allen, G_Alexander, Scot, Walter etc.), and some advices on how to pitch, pricing structure etc. if you have a little bit of time!

Thank you so much really!

Have a nice day!

Rémi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.