What does one need to know if opening an online book store?
Initially, I'll be working with Amazon and all links will be forwarded for fulfillment and i'll receive my 15% (thats what the ad said). I already locked my name urbancitybooks.com and i purchased the private package like someone recommended yesterday. I used who is to purchase my name and I think this is a niche that i can target effectively. I did google insight research on urban books and it peaked in november/december, the highest in the 4 year time frame. I used google keyword tool and the advertiser competition is low for a wide variety of urban books related terms. I just need to know whats the best way to approach this. Right now, I'm looking for templates, but I'm not sure CMS.
Initially, I'll be working with Amazon and all links will be forwarded for fulfillment and i'll receive my 15% (thats what the ad said). I already locked my name urbancitybooks.com and i purchased the private package like someone recommended yesterday. I used who is to purchase my name and I think this is a niche that i can target effectively. I did google insight research on urban books and it peaked in november/december, the highest in the 4 year time frame. I used google keyword tool and the advertiser competition is low for a wide variety of urban books related terms. I just need to know whats the best way to approach this. Right now, I'm looking for templates, but I'm not sure CMS.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
