The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Open Spot for Established Millionaire Mastermind Group (Texas)

TNT Ron

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 20, 2014
Since 2016, I've been a member of a successful Houston mastermind group started by @TheChosenOne, and we're looking for another motivated entrepreneur to join us. We keep everyone in the group accountable to their quarterly/yearly goals by completing a weekly task sheet, chatting daily on Discord, and meeting in person once a month. (It's preferable if you live near Houston so we can meet).

Everyone in the mastermind has hit 6 figures at one point and one member has hit 7 figures several times on paper, so we're looking for another entrepreneur who is motivated and successful to provide a spark that will launch us even higher. We can provide value to you by keeping you accountable and pushing you to reach new heights in your business. Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested in joining. (If you're just starting out in business, you're probably not a good fit yet, but we'd be glad to give you some advice if you ask us in this thread). @TheChosenOne @Twopro @sWALK90

A little more about us, we like discussing topics like crypto and high end cars. If you're not interested in these topics tho, that's okay and not a requirement to join.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
:zzz: Guess this isn't place to look at the moment.

Is it free? And generally speaking, using the forum to prospect for other groups OFF forum is frowned upon, I didn't create this place so people can grab others and create their own FB / Discord groups.

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
Is it free? And generally speaking, using the forum to prospect for other groups OFF forum is frowned upon, I didn't create this place so people can grab others and create their own FB / Discord groups.

I mentioned it as an updated post in my 2016 thread that it's free and was joking about charging the new member. I wouldn't say we are creating a fb group (we don't have one) as in the case of stealing members from the forum and trying to create a community like TMF . We (4 members) only use discord and google sheets as the platforms to communicate and keep up with tasks, accountability, etc. with all of our goals since it's easy to create different channels for different topics on one server. Occasionally, we talk about cars, crypto, and even personal life issues because we've actually become pretty close friends. We all started on this forum and decided to move forward as entrepreneurs using information from your book. Now that we have gotten a good bit of experience, we'd like to bring in a new guy/gal to spice things up. If that's frowned upon, then @TNT Ron can probably close the thread. No worries.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Acnehommie

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 31, 2021
Since 2016, I've been a member of a successful Houston mastermind group started by @TheChosenOne, and we're looking for another motivated entrepreneur to join us. We keep everyone in the group accountable to their quarterly/yearly goals by completing a weekly task sheet, chatting daily on Discord, and meeting in person once a month. (It's preferable if you live near Houston so we can meet).

Everyone in the mastermind has hit 6 figures at one point and one member has hit 7 figures several times on paper, so we're looking for another entrepreneur who is motivated and successful to provide a spark that will launch us even higher. We can provide value to you by keeping you accountable and pushing you to reach new heights in your business. Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested in joining. (If you're just starting out in business, you're probably not a good fit yet, but we'd be glad to give you some advice if you ask us in this thread). @TheChosenOne @Twopro @sWALK90

A little more about us, we like discussing topics like crypto and high end cars. If you're not interested in these topics tho, that's okay and not a requirement to join.
Are you guys still open for members? I make over 6 figures and live near Houston (currently in the College Station area).

swerving2sucess

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Mar 6, 2021
Are you guys still open for members? I make over 6 figures and live near Houston (currently in the College Station area).
If you really make over 6 figures, you will end up being a member if they’re not accepting anyone else LOL

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.