The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Only worth $34k til her $15 million dollar company

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Jaime

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 23, 2010
Hey guys- I just interviewed Marissa Levin- she was told as an employee she would never be worth more than $34,000 a year. Then she left and landed a $35,000 contract for 3 months. Now she has a $15 million dollar company.

She has such an amazing story- especially since she now has a new start up and talked about how she is running it.
I thought you might be interested in checking it out.

Not sure if I can link to it here: but you can just google Eventual Millionaire. :)
Make A Million: Only Worth $34,000 a year until her $15 Million Dollar

Plus next week I'm releasing an interview with my first "internet marketing" guy- but I've known of his stuff for awhile, and he has a really cool story. (He's called the $5 dollar millionaire)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jaime

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 23, 2010
Who is Snowbank? Send me a link and I'll see if I can. :)
I interviewed MJ awhile back too.

ions

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 26, 2012
Jamie,

I listened to your MJ interview. You are an excellent interviewer with a very pleasant voice. I will be checking out your other interviews as well. Thank you for providing this content.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Interview zen******* and Rickson9 as well. There are many others around, but those were the first two that I could think of with pretty awesome stories.

(Before Rickson9 comes in and tells us all that his story is boring and that all he does is sit around playing video games all day, I mean the philosophy about money that is important. :p)

Jaime

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 23, 2010
Thanks Ion! Glad you liked it. About to hop on and interview a mentor of mine for the podcast. If you guys ever have questions for specific industries or whatever - just let me know.
Chris (the guy I'm interviewing today) owns online and offline businesses. He just started a new company called Wines and Wives - it's a wine of the month club with some of the Real Housewives of NJ.

Thanks The-J! I'll have to check out those guys. :)

evanwebb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Jan 31, 2011
Austin, TX
@Jaime,

I think what you are doing is very interesting. How do you find people to interview? Do find that you have to offer them anything, or are people just eager to talk about their successes/failures? How do you credential yourself to them?

ions

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Mar 26, 2012
Jamie, thank you for providing these interviews. You are very good at your craft.

I like how you recently started doing video interviews.

srjjames

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 24, 2012
I was wondering the same thing, how do you find people to interview? I was wondering is there a forum or website where there are people willing to mentor others that are successful in business they are trying to start. I have looked at mixergy, but this is more of interviews. I was looking for a way to contact people to mentor you and help with start ups.

Jaime

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 23, 2010
Great questions. I just ask them. ;)
Now I've interviewed so many it's easy- plus I've been on CNN, Success Magazine, MSN, Yahoo and so I can leverage a lot of my press.
But even before the press I just asked.
I don't pay them, they are looking at it for their own PR.

You should listen to the interview I did with derek Sivers on contacting possible mentors. He suggests a great strategy. I've found most of my mentors by just emailing them first. It's amazing what relationships can happen from that.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Hey Jaime. I've been listening to your interviews for a while. I never knew you were part of this forum until now. I think what your doing is great. Keep it up. Hopefully, one day in the near future, you'll be interviewing me. :smxB:

Jaime

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 23, 2010
Likwid24 - That's awesome that you have been listening!
I've had people tell me to keep dates open in 2015 - what year do you think you'll be ready?

Also my newest interview coming out next Monday is SO AWESOME. It's with my mentor Chris Gravagna.
He started a new business last summer and talks about how he had the idea and started it.
Super cool stuff!

Jaime

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 23, 2010
Oh, and while I know it's bad form to promote things, I really think you guys would like this.
I'm hosting a free webinar tomorrow. It's all about FEAR. I actually asked my list and listed a bunch of things I could do a webinar on- like growing revenue with sales training, or marketing training. But the survey by FAR showed that getting out of your comfort zone and dealing with fear.

So I've got great examples on how millionaires think about fear- how to commit to push your boundaries - and tricks to get past the fear.

Anyway- if that sounds cool - you can check it out. If that sounds crappy- please ignore this! ;)

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/207181046

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.