I've been looking for a side business for quite some time now. Racking my brain for ideas almost non stop. I've come up with a few that may or may not be worth mentioning.
My first one was oxygen tank supplier. I'm a pest control tech and a student. Working pest control you get to see how a lot of people live. I've noticed that a ton of people both and and outside of nursing homes use oxygen. As far as getting into the business I have no idea.
I've also been looking up different service businesses that work commercially with other businesses. Such as power washing gas stations, and so on.
I've been researching different forms of advertising businesses as well. Since I am in the college seen and I know there are companies that would like to get their product in front of college aged customers.
Although this isn't a one man shop idea, I've thought of non medical in home senior health care companies. I live in an area where it is warm year round so there are a surplus of elderly people.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thought of different manufacturing type ideas and even working with local dairy farmers with their feed.
Haha sorry for the wide spread categories, I'm wanting to take a risk to improve my situation and be my own boss!
Thanks for the read!!
My first one was oxygen tank supplier. I'm a pest control tech and a student. Working pest control you get to see how a lot of people live. I've noticed that a ton of people both and and outside of nursing homes use oxygen. As far as getting into the business I have no idea.
I've also been looking up different service businesses that work commercially with other businesses. Such as power washing gas stations, and so on.
I've been researching different forms of advertising businesses as well. Since I am in the college seen and I know there are companies that would like to get their product in front of college aged customers.
Although this isn't a one man shop idea, I've thought of non medical in home senior health care companies. I live in an area where it is warm year round so there are a surplus of elderly people.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thought of different manufacturing type ideas and even working with local dairy farmers with their feed.
Haha sorry for the wide spread categories, I'm wanting to take a risk to improve my situation and be my own boss!
Thanks for the read!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
