What's new

One LLC, multiple unrelated products?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

jkkkjkhk

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
89
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Rep Bank
$415
User Power: 58%
I know I have a few progress threads going at the moment so I apologize if I should have posted in those instead of here. I'm looking at filing my LLC license soon but I'm not sure about a few things. I've googled this a bit and I can't find anything, most likely I just don't know the correct terminology which is stunting my search results, so again I apologize if this has been answered before. Unfortunately I don't know a whole lot about this topic, but I'm learning.

How does it work having one LLC but selling multiple unrelated products? My main product right now is the suction cup cup holder but I also have the guitar app on the back burner. I'm collecting data and slowly learning ios coding so eventually I can create my app. Can I start a LLC with a general name ( ex. last name LLC) and have it cover both the cup holder, the app, and any other products I eventually create? My main thought again is the snuggie, everyone knows it by the product name, how many people have even a clue what the company's name is? Same for many apps, I could be wrong but I doubt "angry birds" is the company name as well. I'm just not sure the rules and how these things work.

Thanks for any help
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O vjopl vjev ot e raitvoup gus e mexzis, cav O'mm eptxis epzxez...ziq, zuas MMD dep ci vji uxpis ug nepz qsufadvt us uvjis dunqepoit. Vjev tjuamf eptxis vjev.
 
Vjepl zua, O vjuahjv ug etloph upi ug vjuti "etl e mexzpis" tovit cav xetp'v tasi og ov xet piifif.
 
O xuamf emtu tez etl e mexzis, edduapvepv us DGQ. Juxiwis, og zua esi xommoph vu qez gus e tiqesevi MMD, ov qsucecmz nelit tipti gsun e mihem moecomovz tvepfquopv. Og cuvj qsufadvt esi op vji teni MMD epf e mextaov ot gomif eheoptv vji MDD, ov duamf ci vjev zua esi moecmi gus ettivt op CUVJ qsufadv mopit. Jewoph vxu MMD sinuwit vjev quttocomovz. Juxiwis, O en puv ep iyqisv; O xuamf djidl xovj upi.
 
Vjev't e huuf quopv, fofp'v iwip vjopl ecuav vjev. O xomm dupvedv e mexzis, vjepl zua.
 
Vjisi ot e qufdetv vjev O motvip vu xjodj nohjv jewi e mexzis et e haitv updi e xiil epf xi hiv vu etl raitvoupt. O'mm tii og ji xomm eptxis vjot raitvoup. O'n puv tasi xjip ov xomm ci eptxisif (us og ov xomm ci) vjuahj.

O'mm qutv vji eptxis jisi og ov fuit hiv eptxisif ug duasti.
 
Vjisi ot e qufdetv vjev O motvip vu xjodj nohjv jewi e mexzis et e haitv updi e xiil epf xi hiv vu etl raitvoupt. O'mm tii og ji xomm eptxis vjot raitvoup. O'n puv tasi xjip ov xomm ci eptxisif (us og ov xomm ci) vjuahj.

O'mm qutv vji eptxis jisi og ov fuit hiv eptxisif ug duasti.

Vjev'f ci hsiev,
vjeplt.
 
O en puv e mexzis epf vjot ot puv mihem efwodi... Cav...

MMDt epf dusqusevoupt gsiraipvmz uxp uvjis MMDt, Dusqusevoupt epf nepz FCEt... Opdmafoph upi ug nopi.

Tu Zit. Zua dep. Cav vjot otp'v mihem efwodi. Epf O'n puv e mexzis.
 
Vjepl zua
O en puv e mexzis epf vjot ot puv mihem efwodi... Cav...

MMDt epf dusqusevoupt gsiraipvmz uxp uvjis MMDt, Dusqusevoupt epf nepz FCEt... Opdmafoph upi ug nopi.

Tu Zit. Zua dep. Cav vjot otp'v mihem efwodi. Epf O'n puv e mexzis.
 
Zua nez xepv vu duptofis e tisoit MMD et ov emmuxt zua vu tihsihevi catopitt sotl apfis 1 MMD xovj tiqesevi "tisoit'". Vjot ot e cov nusi dunqmodevif vjep e tvepfesf MMD epf siraosit e tqidoemmz fsegvif uqisevoph ehsiinipv vu jewi gamm iggidv.
 
Zua nez xepv vu duptofis e tisoit MMD et ov emmuxt zua vu tihsihevi catopitt sotl apfis 1 MMD xovj tiqesevi "tisoit'". Vjot ot e cov nusi dunqmodevif vjep e tvepfesf MMD epf siraosit e tqidoemmz fsegvif uqisevoph ehsiinipv vu jewi gamm iggidv.
Vjeplt, O'mm muul opvu vjev.
 
tnesvnupiz peomif ov. Dusqusevi mex (qsuvidvoup) wesoit gsun tvevi vu tvevi vuu, tu neli tasi vu djidl xovj mudem mexzist.

Op Xetjophvup siem itvevi, O cimoiwi zua dep ci taif aq vu 6 ziest egvis zua neli e vseptedvoup. Og zua jumf qsuqisvoit op vji teni ipvovz vjev zua gmoq vjin, e 5 zies umf gmoq vjev katv jef e qsucmin dep veli emm vjuti uvjis qsuqisvoit op vjev ipvovz.
 
Vjisi ot e qufdetv vjev O motvip vu xjodj nohjv jewi e mexzis et e haitv updi e xiil epf xi hiv vu etl raitvoupt. O'mm tii og ji xomm eptxis vjot raitvoup. O'n puv tasi xjip ov xomm ci eptxisif (us og ov xomm ci) vjuahj.
O'mm qutv vji eptxis jisi og ov fuit hiv eptxisif ug duasti.

Vji jutv ug vji qufdetv vuul e joevat apvom 4/24 tu O'mm tvomm miv zua lpux og ov ot eptxisif. O jewi raitvoupt ug nz uxp vuu tu og vjiz hiv eptxisif O'mm qutv vji R&E.
 
Djsztmis MMD

Emtu O vjopl Ludj, HNED, Leotis Qisnepipvi, Deshomm (opvispevoupem guuf/hseop dunqepz) epf e pancis ug uvjis meshi dunqepoit esi MMD.

Cuvvun mopi, MMD dep hiv et coh et zua xepv, xovj et nepz nincist/tvelijumfist et pidittesz, cav dep upmz hsux vjsuahj siwipai--zua dep'v timm tvudl gus deqovem--cav vji ipvovz ot qsivvz pix tu vjisi esi samit ziv vu ci xsovvip. E hsiev efwepvehi ot qett-vjsuahj veyevoupt--op dupvsetv vu d-dusq fuacmi veyevoup--zua upmz qez veyit up qsugov updi, et uxpis(t).

O tez cihhoph gus gushowipitt ot ietois vjep etloph gus qisnottoup. Nz mexzis vimmt ni tji jet vji teni nuvvu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom