Partial rant:
Hanging out with a member of the Fastlane for the last two days. And lots ot talk, likeminded mindset.
SUPER awesome.
I realize I still miss people like that. Its refreshing; not having to explain why you take risks, no pitty for what you're doing. No "but what will you do if...." or "what do your friends think of it?"
No endless list of arguments that people come up with why it wont work.
Super great!
*spin*
Today a very dear friend of mine passed away. He was one of them good people.
I looked up his last message to me, from two weeks ago. Right before his accident.
It said: "One day I will travel the world too. Or at least visit some more States. Love ya girl"
He was the most good hearted person on the planet. But he had always lived in "one day....".
One day he would quit his job.
One day he would ask her out.
One day...
One day...."
Do you have a "one day"......
Because.... ^^^^
Do. Now. Don't. F*cking. Dabble or hold back of fear.
Cheers to all the chances yall create.
Now go DO.
At this moment I am totally broke, every penny I own I put in this project I am working on.
And I can tell you, it's a million times better than the "one day..." thinking I also have lived in for too long.
Because One day. It's never.
Hanging out with a member of the Fastlane for the last two days. And lots ot talk, likeminded mindset.
SUPER awesome.
I realize I still miss people like that. Its refreshing; not having to explain why you take risks, no pitty for what you're doing. No "but what will you do if...." or "what do your friends think of it?"
No endless list of arguments that people come up with why it wont work.
Super great!
*spin*
Today a very dear friend of mine passed away. He was one of them good people.
I looked up his last message to me, from two weeks ago. Right before his accident.
It said: "One day I will travel the world too. Or at least visit some more States. Love ya girl"
He was the most good hearted person on the planet. But he had always lived in "one day....".
One day he would quit his job.
One day he would ask her out.
One day...
One day...."
Do you have a "one day"......
Because.... ^^^^
Do. Now. Don't. F*cking. Dabble or hold back of fear.
Cheers to all the chances yall create.
Now go DO.
At this moment I am totally broke, every penny I own I put in this project I am working on.
And I can tell you, it's a million times better than the "one day..." thinking I also have lived in for too long.
Because One day. It's never.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
