The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One day......

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Partial rant:

Hanging out with a member of the Fastlane for the last two days. And lots ot talk, likeminded mindset.
SUPER awesome.
I realize I still miss people like that. Its refreshing; not having to explain why you take risks, no pitty for what you're doing. No "but what will you do if...." or "what do your friends think of it?"
No endless list of arguments that people come up with why it wont work.
Super great!

*spin*
Today a very dear friend of mine passed away. He was one of them good people.
I looked up his last message to me, from two weeks ago. Right before his accident.

It said: "One day I will travel the world too. Or at least visit some more States. Love ya girl"

He was the most good hearted person on the planet. But he had always lived in "one day....".
One day he would quit his job.
One day he would ask her out.
One day...
One day...."

Do you have a "one day"......

Because.... ^^^^

Do. Now. Don't. F*cking. Dabble or hold back of fear.

Cheers to all the chances yall create.

Now go DO.

At this moment I am totally broke, every penny I own I put in this project I am working on.
And I can tell you, it's a million times better than the "one day..." thinking I also have lived in for too long.
Because One day. It's never.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
Partial rant:

Hanging out with a member of the Fastlane for the last two days. And lots ot talk, likeminded mindset.
SUPER awesome.
I realize I still miss people like that. Its refreshing; not having to explain why you take risks, no pitty for what you're doing. No "but what will you do if...." or "what do your friends think of it?"
No endless list of arguments that people come up with why it wont work.
Super great!

*spin*
Today a very dear friend of mine passed away. He was one of them good people.
I looked up his last message to me, from two weeks ago. Right before his accident.

It said: "One day I will travel the world too. Or at least visit some more States. Love ya girl"

He was the most good hearted person on the planet. But he had always lived in "one day....".
One day he would quit his job.
One day he would ask her out.
One day...
One day...."

Do you have a "one day"......

Because.... ^^^^

Do. Now. Don't. F*cking. Dabble or hold back of fear.

Cheers to all the chances yall create.

Now go DO.

At this moment I am totally broke, every penny I own I put in this project I am working on.
And I can tell you, it's a million times better than the "one day..." thinking I also have lived in for too long.
First, really sorry about your loss. It's terrible losing someone close to you. Pretty moving stuff. Real stuff.

Second, this reminds me of a post I made months ago (https://thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/eventually.63063/)
It's nice to know this community is populated by those who (for the most part, anyway) get it. Some people don't want to accept the truth--things don't just come to you--and some people don't want to accept that they control, for the most part, their course in life. I've mentioned elsewhere that a friend of mine (he's about 10 years my elder) recently tried to preach the 401k and retirement gospel to me, the "I wish I did this when I was your age!" speech. It saddened me. This guy concluded, in that moment, his life was over. Busting his a$$ for his employer (if he doesn't get laid off) is going to be his course, forever. I hope he doesn't wake up when he's sixty years old and think, "one day/eventually things will be different."

Yup. I'd rather go broke and know the outcome of my ventures than sit back and wonder. Just remember: wasted time is worse than wasted money. Money comes back; time does not.

Best wishes to you @BaraQueenbee in these times.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Agree 100%

I stopped saying "one day" about 6 months ago and started doing. My life has completely changed. My relationships in my life are stronger than ever, I am closer to my wife than I have ever been before. All due to actually doing, instead of just saying "one day".

It never clicked with me until I just read about our different mindsets than everyone else. We even talked about that today, but it never clicked until I read it! It feels so natural to be with people who share the same views and who are excited about your project no matter what, even if they don't 100% understand it or even know any specifics.

Back at home I am always emotionally fighting with people, or keeping my goals and whats going on in my life a secret. Not actually fighting with people, but just trying to talk with them and having them crap all over trying to be self sufficient. "get a job, work for someone else, why are you trying, its too hard, it is too risky, just be employed..."

Hanging out with fastlaners is emotionally freeing. You don't realize it at the time because it feels so easy and so right. It is when you interact with those who are not, who always tell you why you can't, that you realize just how much of a difference these mentalities are.

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Yup. I'd rather go broke and know the outcome of my ventures than sit back and wonder. Just remember: wasted time is worse than wasted money. Money comes back; time does not.

Best wishes to you @BaraQueenbee in these times.

Means a lot, thank you <3

@blackkramer crazy he! Calgary eh

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!