The_Spartan
PARKED
Hello Guys,
I am a slowlaner transitioning to Fastlane.Read the ebook off a website today(real thrifty
)
I want to retire from work by 35 i.e 9 yrs from now. Even with my previous calculation it was possible.I do not want a sports car or a big house.I have all i need and just need to provision for the future too. So lot of money is not something I am worried about. I have done some small businesses when i was in US. Still do small stuffs.Though not as much as I want to.
Once I am free from work life i want to spread power and remove ignorance of people. My dream is to make people less materialistic and learn to live happily without a pursuit of things that they think make them happy.Of course teaching really poor people how to live is also in the top of list.
My parents are from India and will be in Munich till Sept next year.Would be great to speak to someone in Munich and thinks alike.
And in my book being rich also comes from being balanced-Body,Mind and spirit.Most importantly it needs to make the self most important and then control the 'I want it now'.
Still a long way to goooo ^^
I am a slowlaner transitioning to Fastlane.Read the ebook off a website today(real thrifty
I want to retire from work by 35 i.e 9 yrs from now. Even with my previous calculation it was possible.I do not want a sports car or a big house.I have all i need and just need to provision for the future too. So lot of money is not something I am worried about. I have done some small businesses when i was in US. Still do small stuffs.Though not as much as I want to.
Once I am free from work life i want to spread power and remove ignorance of people. My dream is to make people less materialistic and learn to live happily without a pursuit of things that they think make them happy.Of course teaching really poor people how to live is also in the top of list.
My parents are from India and will be in Munich till Sept next year.Would be great to speak to someone in Munich and thinks alike.
And in my book being rich also comes from being balanced-Body,Mind and spirit.Most importantly it needs to make the self most important and then control the 'I want it now'.
Still a long way to goooo ^^
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
