The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

On to fastlane

The_Spartan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 27, 2011
Brisbane
Hello Guys,

I am a slowlaner transitioning to Fastlane.Read the ebook off a website today(real thrifty:rofl:)

I want to retire from work by 35 i.e 9 yrs from now. Even with my previous calculation it was possible.I do not want a sports car or a big house.I have all i need and just need to provision for the future too. So lot of money is not something I am worried about. I have done some small businesses when i was in US. Still do small stuffs.Though not as much as I want to.

Once I am free from work life i want to spread power and remove ignorance of people. My dream is to make people less materialistic and learn to live happily without a pursuit of things that they think make them happy.Of course teaching really poor people how to live is also in the top of list.

My parents are from India and will be in Munich till Sept next year.Would be great to speak to someone in Munich and thinks alike.

And in my book being rich also comes from being balanced-Body,Mind and spirit.Most importantly it needs to make the self most important and then control the 'I want it now'.

Still a long way to goooo ^^

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...