This morning, when I woke up, a show akin to X-factor was running. It's similar but only more local and the singers were under 16, that's not really important.
What is important is that it started when I woke up, you'll see why.
I did quite a bit of stuff, Went to a German class, studied Serbian, Maths, clean up my room a bit, etc. I even had time to run through a quick match in Dawn of War.
During all this time, the show was still running. Even as I type this it's still running.
As I realize this I remember all the time I've watched shows, movies, my favorite TV series, the time always flied by. These shows that I considered short weren't short at all.
What to the people watching the show was 30 minutes, in reality are 2 hours. You're getting a negative 75% on your time.
Just remember that how you spend your time is always up to you. You can spend it wisely or you can waste it. It's like spending money but with one catch - You can't save it up. It is constantly running. I hope you are using your time well, and not disregarding it frivolously.
Thoughts?
What is important is that it started when I woke up, you'll see why.
I did quite a bit of stuff, Went to a German class, studied Serbian, Maths, clean up my room a bit, etc. I even had time to run through a quick match in Dawn of War.
During all this time, the show was still running. Even as I type this it's still running.
As I realize this I remember all the time I've watched shows, movies, my favorite TV series, the time always flied by. These shows that I considered short weren't short at all.
What to the people watching the show was 30 minutes, in reality are 2 hours. You're getting a negative 75% on your time.
Just remember that how you spend your time is always up to you. You can spend it wisely or you can waste it. It's like spending money but with one catch - You can't save it up. It is constantly running. I hope you are using your time well, and not disregarding it frivolously.
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
