Hey, dudes. What's up. I've just got a few questions about manufacturing a product I've modified and thought you guys might be able to help me out. The parts I need in order to assemble my product don't exist (to my knowledge). I haven't been able to find them anywhere and I've looked around on and offline. So my first question would be, how should I go about manufacturing my own parts? Or should I have someone else, an actual manufacturing company, do it? It's a really simple idea; it just requires lightweight, plastic material. Also, once I've been able to construct my product, how should I go about mass producing it? Should I make them all myself by hand or should I have a manufacturing company do it? If you guys could give me a rough outline on how to go about this, from Creating a Product ---> Distributing and Selling the Product, that would be really appreciated. Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
