I ran across this site totally by accident (as if there is such a thing), you gotta love them internets! I am very excited to join the group although I seem to be a bit older than a lot of you whipper snappers.
I am down here in sunny FL loving life and enjoying this great buyers market. So far I have been a buy and hold investor. I started about 5 yrs ago and have not looked back. I love those S8 tenants and regular deposits from our good government. Now I'm branching out into Commercial. I joined to take advantage of the knowledge so liberally offered. Although I have a leg up on most people entering the CRE game because I'm a commercial mortgage bkr specializing in MF, I am eager to sit at the feet of masters.
On a personal note, I am heavily involved in my local chamber (great deals there), have a column in our local newspaper (picked up a 16M project from a reader), and have started writing the book I always knew was in me.
Here's to success, however you define it!
I am down here in sunny FL loving life and enjoying this great buyers market. So far I have been a buy and hold investor. I started about 5 yrs ago and have not looked back. I love those S8 tenants and regular deposits from our good government. Now I'm branching out into Commercial. I joined to take advantage of the knowledge so liberally offered. Although I have a leg up on most people entering the CRE game because I'm a commercial mortgage bkr specializing in MF, I am eager to sit at the feet of masters.
On a personal note, I am heavily involved in my local chamber (great deals there), have a column in our local newspaper (picked up a 16M project from a reader), and have started writing the book I always knew was in me.
Here's to success, however you define it!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
