The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

OK guys, I'm diving in.

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
I posted here about a site I wanted to build geared towards fixing the housing industry. I've used school as an excuse long enough.

There's so much I don't know right now but F*ck it.

I've got a loose concept of what I want to do to improve the site, I've got a loose revenue model, and so now I'm just going to execute like a motherfcker. And just never stop until I can sell my company for $20 mill.

I'm also going to keep reading MJ's book like I would read the bible. To remind myself of the fundamentals of success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
I smell massive action coming. Good f'ing luck :eusa_clap:

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
One word of advice. If you're going to swear in public, swear in speech but never in type. It will weaken your credibility significantly.

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
I constantly feel inclined to ask for guidance BUT I don't think I've earned it yet.

I really like this attitude because it forces me to trust myself and build my track record myself before anything else.

I drew out a mind map to keep track of all the questions I have in getting started with the site, and I think I've covered nearly all my bases by now.

Now is where shizz get real.. Programming this bish. I already taught myself CSS, HTML, and I'm working my way through real programming in PHP.

In order to keep myself from wasting on journaling I'll just update this at every milestone. The first milestone is having a working site built.

Here's a couple quotes/paraphrases from MJ's book I posted on my bulletin board.

"Prime your expectations for work and sacrifice, know your destination, envision your dreams, ready your means and know that you are simply paying the toll to success."

and

"It's not about a great idea, it's brilliant execution that's worth $350 million."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.