The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ok, Call me Insane...

Anything related to matters of the mind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I am posting my thoughts regardless of the fact that some of you may label me as a mentally unstable dude due to the nature of my thoughts and beliefs I currently hold...

The point of this thread is expressing my belief and seeing how many of you share similar beliefs regarding devil and god...

I know it's a very sensitive topic, but I will not go into whether you believe any of them. I don't care and I hate that BS of spending countless hours debating whose God is a real God.

My current belief is that both god and devil are not physical. Devil is not some animal with horns and red skin and God is not an old dude sitting on a cloud directing who is going into the heaven. On contrary, my belief is that both of them are energies. They are everywhere...

Let me illustrate:

Michael had a rough day at work. While going home he decides to stop-by a flower shop and grabs a colorful bouquet of spring flowers to surprise his loved one. The act of doing so puts a smile on his face and makes him feel good.

Sam had an equally rough day at work. While going home he's deep in his thoughts rewinding the moment his boss called him incompetent. Sam arrogantly skips a shop que, flies through the shop door and slams the door in front of an elder. When he gets home he ignores his loved one, not only that, but he blames her for many stupid things she can't change.

IMO Michael didn't allow Devil enter his body. Instead, he opened his body to God - that influenced his positive behavior regardless of the crappy day. Whereas Sam was weaker than Michael and kept his body open to Devil - that influenced his behavior, which put his relationship in danger.

I am probably beating around the bush, but what I mean is that we have the control of which energy we're accepting. If you feel like doing something bad for others - remember: it's not you - it's a dark energy that you allowed to enter your body. However, you can kick this energy out or replace it with a positive energy - by doing something good even for a person you don't like.

What's even more interesting? I believe that you can help other people kick bad energy out of their body by doing simple acts of kindness: I usually see this while driving. Sometimes I see a driver in front of me driving aggressively (like ignoring people who want to cross the street), instead of doing the same I take my time and allow driver to turn into my line if he wants to do so - the next thing he usually does is allows other driver to drive out onto the main road or allows people to cross the street - this usually causes a chain reaction of greatness (i.e. other drivers spread positive energy by doing small acts of kindness, because someone else did it to them - I often see this as a contamination of positive energy effect).

Ok, I think it's time to hit a sack - 4am here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jimbo70

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 21, 2017
Ireland
What's even more interesting? I believe that you can help other people kick bad energy out of their body by doing simple acts of kindness: I usually see this while driving. Sometimes I see a driver in front of me driving aggressively (like ignoring people who want to cross the street), instead of doing the same I take my time and allow driver to turn into my line if he wants to do so - the next thing he usually does is allows other driver to drive out onto the main road or allows people to cross the street - this usually causes a chain reaction of greatness (i.e. other drivers spread positive energy by doing small acts of kindness, because someone else did it to them - I often see this as a contamination of positive energy effect).

Agreed, definitely not insane lol . Thinking positive does have an effect on you, and influence your behavior , which in turn can cause a chain reaction like you mentioned above.
Whenever I wake up in a bad mood , it seems like the whole day goes bad. It's all about the mentality.
The bad and the good energies are just thoughts ,it's all in your head ,imo.
I think about similar stuff, from time to time, usually late at night or early in the morning :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
The book I am linking could possibly help you. I've read it. I really enjoyed.

Here is excerpt from Chapter One:

riD7Qmj.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0307455777/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

If anyone quotes this post, wanting to debate Forum Rule: 8. I will ignore you.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Almantas -- I find it insane that you would post a religious topic after being here so long. You should know better.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads