The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Offering a valuable service for B2B, and I would like your feedback

DawsonNPM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2018
Orlando
I am looking for feedback and recommendations on a service that my agency is offering.

TL;DR - The service produces inbound B2B leads (These leads are reaching out and asking to set an appointment, so that they can learn more about our clients product/service). Resulting in 15-30 inbound leads each month minimum, and is scalable from there. What industries would benefit most from having something like this?

Hello!

My agency utilizes automation on LinkedIn for B2B lead generation. It is working very well for various industries that we are in. Since our methods can be universally applied, we are looking to expand into new B2B markets.

Why do we use LinkedIn?
I invite anyone involved in the B2B space to leverage LinkedIn as their primary source for new business acquisition. This is the social media platform that the key decision makers are spending their time on, it has proven to be an absolute gold mine.
Using this platform, we are seeing incredible success working the following fields:
-Digital marketing agencies
-Recruiters
-Medical device sales reps
-Pharmaceutical sales reps
-Merchant service providers
-Sales coaches/trainers
-SaaS providers

What do we do?

To keep things simple - I will explain the results, rather than the process.

Our client will tell us who their ideal prospect is (I.E. The decision makers that would be able to pull the trigger on purchasing their product/service).
We target their ideal prospects on a mass scale, and entice them to reach out to our client to set an appointment if they are interested in learning more about the product/service that our client is offering.
We have a full team of marketers running this system, so that the entire process is automated and hands free for our clients. They do not need to lift a finger, until their ideal prospect requests an appointment.
The methods that we use are tried and true, and our clients consistently set appointments with 15-30 inbound leads each month using our service.

This brings me to my question:

We would like to think outside the box when branching out into new fields. What industries would benefit most from a service such as this?

Another thing that we are looking for when breaking into a new B2B space, would be referral partnerships. If you know of industries that are keen on referrals, that is a huge plus to us.

I am looking forward to your feedback and recommendations!

Cheers!

- Dawson

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I invite anyone involved in the B2B space to leverage LinkedIn as their primary source for new business acquisition.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Seems like a underutilized resource.

We would like to think outside the box when branching out into new fields. What industries would benefit most from a service such as this?

Custom homes?
General contractors?
New A/C systems? (Probably more commercial than residential)
Restaurant supply systems?
Heavy equipment procurement?

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Hello

Not sure whether this is applicable in the US but I will write it anyway because who knows? You hopefully. :smile2: It's to do with something called Asbestos widely used in the UK decades ago as a fire retardant in buildings..

A friend of mine is the MD (Managing Director) of a Health & Safety Company that deals with Asbestos Risk Assessment Surveys and possible removal.

For big organisations.

Like schools, Universities, Listed Buildings, Ships, Factories, old office blocks, Residential tower blocks owned by local councils and Royal Households (true, Buck House and Windsor Castle)

You get the gist.

These are big money contracts. I mean tens of thousands, some of them hundreds of thousands. £££s too not $$$s

One other thing I know is that the Asbestos Insurance Policy his company has costs £50,000 per annum

So that is two potential ideas that would probably not be on your radar but it is quite small market at that level (and as mentioned previously may not exist at all in the US)

Dan

DawsonNPM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2018
Orlando
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Seems like a underutilized resource.

Custom homes?
General contractors?
New A/C systems? (Probably more commercial than residential)
Restaurant supply systems?
Heavy equipment procurement?

Thank you sir! I love the ideas that you proposed, we are bouncing them around with our team and will definitely move forward with a few of them!

Hello

Not sure whether this is applicable in the US but I will write it anyway because who knows? You hopefully. :smile2: It's to do with something called Asbestos widely used in the UK decades ago as a fire retardant in buildings..

A friend of mine is the MD (Managing Director) of a Health & Safety Company that deals with Asbestos Risk Assessment Surveys and possible removal.

For big organisations.

Like schools, Universities, Listed Buildings, Ships, Factories, old office blocks, Residential tower blocks owned by local councils and Royal Households (true, Buck House and Windsor Castle)

You get the gist.

These are big money contracts. I mean tens of thousands, some of them hundreds of thousands. £££s too not $$$s

One other thing I know is that the Asbestos Insurance Policy his company has costs £50,000 per annum

So that is two potential ideas that would probably not be on your radar but it is quite small market at that level (and as mentioned previously may not exist at all in the US)

Dan

This is great, Dan! Thank you!
I will see how this could work in the US, but if it does, it sounds like this system would provide a lot of value to those industries!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.