Ratherbrich
New Contributor
Hello everyone! I just have to get these "training wheels" off my profile experience. They're already buggin me!😀
I've got a pretty long story, but the short of it is I have a couple of businesses now and I'm really looking to build some speed with my online businesses.
I have a semi auto small (<1m annual) "real world" business that produces a healthy income. Over the last 3 years I've created and branded a product in the hunting industry. We took it to 6 figures last year and we're up 28% this year. All of this with a very untraditional "web only" approach.
I'm looking to build speed online and capitalize on my experience with seo, website building, marketing, etc.... I want 10 sites doing 6 figures!
Just seems that I always get side tracked :smash: My ideas are sound, my domains have great potential, I just need to focus on organizing a system or game plan to bring it together.
So here I am. I've been lurking for some time. Read the book at least twice this year. Read it long enough ago I had actually forgot until I found it again this year.
I'm looking forward to the interaction with "like minded" people 😀
I've got a pretty long story, but the short of it is I have a couple of businesses now and I'm really looking to build some speed with my online businesses.
I have a semi auto small (<1m annual) "real world" business that produces a healthy income. Over the last 3 years I've created and branded a product in the hunting industry. We took it to 6 figures last year and we're up 28% this year. All of this with a very untraditional "web only" approach.
I'm looking to build speed online and capitalize on my experience with seo, website building, marketing, etc.... I want 10 sites doing 6 figures!
Just seems that I always get side tracked :smash: My ideas are sound, my domains have great potential, I just need to focus on organizing a system or game plan to bring it together.
So here I am. I've been lurking for some time. Read the book at least twice this year. Read it long enough ago I had actually forgot until I found it again this year.
I'm looking forward to the interaction with "like minded" people 😀
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
