- Joined
- Mar 7, 2023
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 100%
Hello,
My name is Ahmed.
I'm a technical design consultant by trade. At the moment i am tackling a couple of different opportunities; One will take a considerable amount of resources and time to solve which I am working through and the other one is more manageable in the shorter run that I am testing in my local community.
I look forward to engaging and connecting with like minded individuals.
Ahmed.
My name is Ahmed.
I'm a technical design consultant by trade. At the moment i am tackling a couple of different opportunities; One will take a considerable amount of resources and time to solve which I am working through and the other one is more manageable in the shorter run that I am testing in my local community.
I look forward to engaging and connecting with like minded individuals.
Ahmed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
