stitcom1
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2019
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 243%
Ive been improving and managing other people’s businesses for over 20 years. I’m sick and tired of being the pawn in my own life story. I’ve been dreaming of owning my own business for at least 10 years. I read both MFL and Unscripted two years ago when I had my FTE. However, the “nail” obviously didn’t hurt enough to get off it until now. With COVID my job turned pretty cushy working from home. Now - Back in the office one week….I won’t sit on the nail any longer!!! I gave my notice yesterday. I am taking that leap. I will no longer tolerate the “punch down” meetings from my CEO or the creepy looks from the guys at the water cooler. The executives that act like children… I am doing it! Nervous yet excited for what roads I will go down. I’m strapping on my seatbelt and getting ready for a tough road ahead….One I will pave myself.
If there are any entrepreneurs in the Tampa Bay Florida area email me I would love to get together for someone to bounce ideas off of!
If there are any entrepreneurs in the Tampa Bay Florida area email me I would love to get together for someone to bounce ideas off of!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

