The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not having deep interest in niches, how to proceed? [starting entrepreneur]

Wiezel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 15, 2018
The Netherlands
I've been inactive for a few months on here since the entrepreneur mindset was frustrating me (basically me being ignorant and looking for quick money).
Now I've been starting to read books again, most of them focussed on mindset and also living on myself now, no more parents telling me what to do or to get a job.

Currently I am working at the airport to finance my rent/bills etc. I want to break this down to having my own business which will support me in the beginning to finance my basic needs, to expand this business in something big later on. The struggle I've been always been fighting at is that I have no deep desire or love for a certain niche, I don't know what I really like or interests me. Therefore for me it's hard to find businesses and get in contact with them to speak about their problems/needs.

How do I get over this barrier of not knowing what to do and just get started with a business which might fail (lessons to be learned from that) but to just have the feeling I am in control and I can run a business or learn new skills.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey,

I suggest you get started using the kinetic execution model in MJ'S book "Unscripted ".

Test your idea as cheaply as possible and see how the market reacts. If theres something behind it, then go for it.

Dont quit your job until you have some sales under your belt.

Best
Champion

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Don't care about any niche? Great. Find a need.

• #3: The Commandment of Need
    Provide value. Solve a problem. Satisfy a want. Inspire someone. Make em laugh or cry. Make em healthy and vibrant. Bottomline? The market doesn't give a shit about your motives. It doesn't give a shit about your passions, your loves, or your desires to drive a Ferrari. Throw the GURU BS out the window if you want to succeed because the only thing the market wants to know is this: "What the heck can you do for me?". Fastlane Entrepreneurs are committed to providing value, fulfilling needs, and satisfying wants because they know it attracts money.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Sometimes your personal journey can lead to a helpful resource for others.

When we decide we are going to make a major purchase we research, we begin to see that thing everywhere. We compare, we find out experiences from others by the time we are ready to pull the trigger and purchase we actually have a valuable resource of data others could leverage.

Self Improvement is a huge lucrative market. If you found out why you are not feeling motivated about starting with passion your research into that could create a resource for others to solve the same problem.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.