The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No More Money CHASING!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Alrighty guys/gals. As a few of you know i failed my last venture(logistics,mindset + laziness) and will now begin my new buisness. My dads a civil engineer so i have decided to design fire plans/floor plans etc for my community childcare's. I learned the designing skills from my father who is an expert in this.

It took me a grand total of 1 WEEK to get a client for this.This feels much easier then my last attempt lol.

We sell our designs for 150 but up to 500 depending on the extent of area.I will be meeting up with one house today! My long term goal is to expand this into a firm of at least 30 designers.In the short term(by the end of the year) i want to at least help 10-20 people a week.

So my goals right now:
Design a Facebook page
use voicemail hack to acquire more customers
Place every contact detail possible on my designs!
Build a website for potential clients

I will keep you updated :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Well done on your first client and in shaking off the old and moving on. Are your goals in order? Just that you have a website last on your list. As your service is Business to Business I would have thought that would be ahead of a Facebook page.

If I'm in business and get a cold call my first port of call will be to check out their website. Don't forget Linkedin for advertising. I think there is a good thread on that here.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Well done on your first client and in shaking off the old and moving on. Are your goals in order? Just that you have a website last on your list. As your service is Business to Business I would have thought that would be ahead of a Facebook page.

If I'm in business and get a cold call my first port of call will be to check out their website. Don't forget Linkedin for advertising. I think there is a good thread on that here.
You are right, i will create a facebook page which acts as a feed through to a website.I know a guy who is great with colors so a few hundred and i have a strong brand.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Alrighty i have been advertising to my community(seems a logical step), alot of people loved the designs.Furthermore a few businesses(part of community) are marketing to there clients for me.

I am expecting 2-3 customers over the next two weeks! Still getting my website up.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Alright I have set up a simple website with Wix until I can afford to hire someone to build a full website :
www.planmo.com.au

The above is desktop initialised , will do the Mobile one later on.After that I can begin Facebook ads(start all this tomorrow)

From there I will also call random dya cares and ask if they want it.Might use auto voicemail

My current goal is to market the buisness to the whole city.when I help 5 people I will have an eat out

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
There are some typo's. I've messaged you with details. I think it needs a lot of work before you can expect it to convert well though. Will be interesting to see how well you get on.

When are you doing the mobile one? Mobile is more popular than desktop for social media audiences.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
There are some typo's. I've messaged you with details. I think it needs a lot of work before you can expect it to convert well though. Will be interesting to see how well you get on.

When are you doing the mobile one? Mobile is more popular than desktop for social media audiences.

Just set up the mobile system, fixed errors.

I have begun a facebook campaign and have done a few calls.Will now go into leaving voice mails.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Okay i have no clients left so i needed to acquire some valuable fame.I designed a floor plan , pretty much the same as evacuation plan, for a community center free of charge.All i want are our details there.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Okay i have no clients left so i needed to acquire some valuable fame.I designed a floor plan , pretty much the same as evacuation plan, for a community center free of charge.All i want are our details there.
If you need a decent website designer I use a guy from just outside Mandurah who is very knowledgeable and helpful. He taught me shitloads about how Google and SEO etc works.
Good luck

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
If you need a decent website designer I use a guy from just outside Mandurah who is very knowledgeable and helpful. He taught me sh*tloads about how Google and SEO etc works.
Good luck
I have a tech background so it'll only take me another month to master web design.

I have spent too much money on designers so I won't bother hiring anymore.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
*sigh*
So this is what people meant when they said partnerships (especially family) is bad
:(
Back to the drawing board.Another fail to my list

thats 3 now!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads