The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No More B*llSh*t

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
I want to hold myself accountable for real this time around. So I will update my execution thread at a minimum every week from now on.

The business I am currently working on is apps and mobile gaming. I have already released one app as of now but didn't put in any effort into marketing it. Because I just wanted to see how the whole process of publishing to Google Play Store works. Surprisingly I made around $1 from it.

I created another app last month that solves a problem that I personally have with Instagram but after some thinking, it is not worth the risk of app suspension so I didn't publish this one. (It is something related to web crawling and adding an additional feature to the main app) The lesson to learn here is to make sure you understand the marketplace policy before working on any apps.

Now after a few days of resting and thinking about what my next apps will be, I have decided that I will create a very simple 2d idle game that I will monetize using ads and IAP. I will give myself until the end of this week to complete it.

The advertising channels that I will use are primarily Instagram, maybe Youtube, and related subreddits.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Olov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 10, 2019
It's THAT fast to create an app/game? Damn, I thought it took months to develop such things.

Out of curiosity, how many downloads did you have to earn 1 buck?

Good luck with your app!

Väl mött ;-)

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Hey man good luck, consider keeping the ads off until you gain some traction or it may look like the new spammy game that we all try and delete 5 minutes later!

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
It's THAT fast to create an app/game? Damn, I thought it took months to develop such things.

Out of curiosity, how many downloads did you have to earn 1 buck?

Good luck with your app!

Väl mött ;-)

It depends on how complex the app/game is. If it is just an MVP with max 1 core feature then it is pretty easy and fast to create. But if you want to create a game like Clash of Clans then you will need a team of people and a few months.

My app got around 10 downloads from Google Play and around 100 from Amazon Appstore.

Thanks!

Hey man good luck, consider keeping the ads off until you gain some traction or it may look like the new spammy game that we all try and delete 5 minutes later!

I will try to keep ads to the minimum so it doesn't feel spammy :)

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
Just a little update:

It is going to be pretty difficult to try to finish this game by the next Monday so I will extend the deadline by two or three more days.

I want to release this game as soon as possible to receive the initial user's feedback and catch any bugs that it might have. As well as getting market validation. This way I won't have to waste several weeks of development time on something that people might not be interested in.

Progress:

Barely 10% I think. But the progress should be a lot faster after I finish coding the core features.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
Just a little update:

It is going to be pretty difficult to try to finish this game by the next Monday so I will extend the deadline by two or three more days.

I want to release this game as soon as possible to receive the initial user's feedback and catch any bugs that it might have. As well as getting market validation. This way I won't have to waste several weeks of development time on something that people might not be interested in.

Progress:

Barely 10% I think. But the progress should be a lot faster after I finish coding the core features.

How are you approaching the MVP of the game? Do you have final art for the MVP, or are you planning to improve it later?
I'm asking this because I've been into making games and apps before. It felt to me like I could release an ugly app the overhaul the design at any time if I got users. But releasing an ugly game and then remaking all the graphics to the point it looks completely different didn't feel quite right. Therefore, games seem to need a bigger initial investment in look&feel than apps even for an MVP.
But I'm interested in other opinions and approaches.

Also, are you working full-time on this? Seems like you are managing very short deadlines.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
How are you approaching the MVP of the game? Do you have final art for the MVP, or are you planning to improve it later?
I'm asking this because I've been into making games and apps before. It felt to me like I could release an ugly app the overhaul the design at any time if I got users. But releasing an ugly game and then remaking all the graphics to the point it looks completely different didn't feel quite right. Therefore, games seem to need a bigger initial investment in look&feel than apps even for an MVP.
But I'm interested in other opinions and approaches.

Also, are you working full-time on this? Seems like you are managing very short deadlines.

Yes I am working on it full-time ish. (6-8 hrs / day on average, more when I don’t have to go to the gym) And the short deadlines are there to keep me focused and make sure the project is completed in reasonable time.

All my graphics are final for the MVP. I am just too lazy to re-create and replace all of them later on. But my graphics aren’t insanely complicated(100x this when it comes to apps, I spend more effort on game’s graphics because it will be the deciding factor to users if they want to try the game or not), just pretty enough to make the app or game looks good in ads.

If you have any tips then please let me know. Greatly appreciate them

Do you know any online communities that are catered to apps business?

Last edited:

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
Yes I am working on it full-time ish. (6-8 hrs / day on average, more when I don’t have to go to the gym) And the short deadlines are there to keep me focused and make sure the project is completed in reasonable time.

All my graphics are final for the MVP. I am just too lazy to re-create and replace all of them later on. But my graphics aren’t insanely complicated(100x this when it comes to apps, I spend more effort on game’s graphics because it will be the deciding factor to users if they want to try the game or not), just pretty enough to make the app or game looks good in ads.

If you have any tips then please let me know. Greatly appreciate them

Do you know any online communities that are catered to apps business?
Cool stuff. I really wish you best of luck in your journey :) There are a few people here who make mobile apps and games.

I don't really have any tips apart from the typical ones. I think trying to release an MVP ASAP is a great strategy, there's nothing worse than spending ages on something no one is interested in. And I find marketing the second mountain to climb after the first one (building the app/game), and tend to feel depleted and fail at it. A business partner focused on that might help, but getting a good business partner is difficult.

I don't know about online communities catered to apps business. I used to watch this guy on Youtube, but that's pretty much it. If you find anything interesting, I'd appreciate it if you share it here.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
Just a short update:

More than half of last week was spent on coding an important game logic. It took way longer than I anticipated, I had to rewrite it a couple of times before it worked reliably enough to be in the MVP.

This week should go a lot smoother than the last and if there are no more major problems then I am confident that the game will be done by Sunday.

The game release date is a bit delayed but I guess it is better than never get it released.

Progress:

Game Logic: ~50%
Art: ~10-20%?
Music: Not worked on yet

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi Crimson Night...

Fellow noob. App dev. here from Dublin... well tbh I'm more the Steve Jobs (Ideas/Management) and my app partner is the Wozniak (Coding)... We're making apps too and are hoping to finish our first 2D Retro Game this year... We've a Unity Demo available on iOS.
We're launching our first potential Fastlane product, a meditation app with a twist, this week!

Happy to keep in touch and share notes! We've made a couple of thousand dollars with our other apps with no marketing so to speak as it takes all my time and effort just to keep the production plates spinning.... but I'm hoping this forum can help me create the "Queen" for my Fastlane chessboard.

We haven't cracked the App Industry yet though we're giving it our best shot this year. The App Economy is going through the roof so there is definitely money to be made.... literally Billions! note: The money seems to be on iOS not Android unless you're making money via ads!

Regarding app communities we're in a few good ones: Bluecloud, App Entrepreneurs and Marketers and Steve Youngs Youtube channel is SUPERB!!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H45zL7qMkgo&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=GsQcJoFXJ-nKg26P%3A6

Will try to set up my own Execution thread shortly... didn't want to start posting here until I had a product worthy of the Fastlane Forum. I'm hoping our Celtic Whispers Meditation/Mythology app will do it.. or at least signal the "End of the beginning".

We're on Banshee Apps | App Development Studio | Dublin, Ireland if you wanna network!

PS. Anyone reading this who's thinking about getting into App Dev re. outsourcing the development be super careful as the Zuckerberg FB story is more common than you know. We lost over €6000 and 2 years of time due to a couple of Narcissististic devs... Upwork.com is safer than most as they use an Escrow payment method!

:peace:

Last edited:

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
Finally an update....

To be honest, I am a bit ashamed to even update this thread when I haven’t made any real progress the past one week and a half.

Anyway, I just started a part time job last week. This reminded me that 9-5 really isn’t something that I want to force myself to do until retirement.

I did add a few things to the game, mainly the logic for enemies behavior.

Trying to fix a pretty bad bugs relating to that right now.

Progress:

Game Logic: ~65%

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
what three things will you do this week to make this happen?

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
@CrimsonNight how is this going? Any updates?
what three things will you do this week to make this happen?
View attachment 33803

I have absolutely no excuses here. None.

Habits seem to be way harder to break than I realized.

If I can't stop lying to myself then I will never become a better person.

Funny thing is, I never have this kind of problem when it comes to my health.

Never skipped the main workouts this year. Never went over my calorie limit when I had to bring my body fat to around 10%. Never purposely sleep less than 7 hours.

The discipline is there... but just not in every area of my life.

I have been struggling with this for one year now.

Maybe I am too comfortable. And my goal is not good enough to make me do the work.

Anyway...

Progress has been slow... would have been an understatement.

I have just added a save functionality to the game. It was a bit more complicated than I thought. Would be nice if the engine could do it for me by just calling save().

Game Logic: ~75%

Let's finish this thing. At the very least I need to finish what I have started.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
I have absolutely no excuses here. None.

Habits seem to be way harder to break than I realized.

If I can't stop lying to myself then I will never become a better person.

Funny thing is, I never have this kind of problem when it comes to my health.

Never skipped the main workouts this year. Never went over my calorie limit when I had to bring my body fat to around 10%. Never purposely sleep less than 7 hours.

The discipline is there... but just not in every area of my life.

I have been struggling with this for one year now.

Maybe I am too comfortable. And my goal is not good enough to make me do the work.

Anyway...

Progress has been slow... would have been an understatement.

I have just added a save functionality to the game. It was a bit more complicated than I thought. Would be nice if the engine could do it for me by just calling save().

Game Logic: ~75%

Let's finish this thing. At the very least I need to finish what I have started.

Hey, good that you are calling yourself out about your own BS. I don't have the magic sauce, but in case this helps:

If you struggle with habits, you might want to read Atomic Habits, or a few articles by his author.

You can't have discipline in every area of your live (please anyone correct me if you think this is wrong). On The One Thing, the author mentions that will power is finite. So direct it to the important most areas.

Maybe your Why is not strong enough. That is my problem too, as I'd love to break free but make enough money contracting to not feel the need to work my butt off in the evenings. I also enjoy switching to whatever random thing to learn or project to work on, as a good multipotentialite/scanner. That's why I don't achieve anything.
I don't want to put anyone off, but entrepreneurship is not for everyone, as different people are happy with different things and also not everyone needs entrepreneurship to escape some nightmare life.

Learn to enjoy the process over goals.

Making games is a lot of work, even small ones. It's good to set tight deadlines, but maybe you were overoptimistic and that's demotivated you.

Looking forward to your next update.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
I am now working on the GUI.

The progress is slower than expected but at the very least the main functionality of the game is done.

Game Logic: ~80-85%
Art: ~15-20%?

There are a few things that I have learned from working on this project so far:

1. Get better at guessing the size and complexity of the project.

I definitely didn't think it will be so complicated to write an "AI" NPC logic. (My game is pretty much 80% in-game character interaction and 20% input from the user.) This causes many headaches and even made me not wanting to work on it anymore (procrastination)

Not to mention the amount of work it Really required to make a game with this complexity.

2. Creating is definitely not something I am good at

I would say that I am much better at marketing than producing the product. This is one of the reasons I want to finish this game as soon as possible.

3. No more big or complex games this year unless I outsource it.

This is connected to the first point. I need to get better at estimating the amount of work a project will require Before working on it. So I can avoid those that take wayyy too much time without sinking 3+ weeks into it. And risking me losing the focus and keep pushing off the work. Which lead to the situation I found myself in right now.

I still don't have a good way to do this but it is safe to say that if I am not 50% done with the game after 5 days then it is probably too big for me to be working on it.

Anyway, let's get back to work.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
I am still working on the GUI. Harder than it looks, having to make it as clear and easy as possible for players.

Haven't been working much on it, like 7 hours top last week. Most of it during weekends. Completely irresponsible I know, who knew working part-time, gym and cooking every day (almost) going to make you feel so lazy. But still, no excuses.

Progress:

Game Logic: ~80-85%
Art: ~17-20%?

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
The money seems to be on iOS not Android unless you're making money via ads!

What makes you say this? I don't want to antagonize you, I really want to know.

Android's market share is HUGE worldwide. In the US, iOS and Android each got around half of the market.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN

Android's market share is HUGE worldwide. In the US, iOS and Android each got around half of the market.

Just a guess here, iOS Devices generally cost more than android devices which means the users are going to have a higher chance of having more “fun” money to spend on products/apps etc than android users. Which obviously is very attractive to advertisers.

There are probably many other reasons too that I cannot think of.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland

No worries dude... its one of the first things I learned when I got into apps.

1.) iOS (Apple) have a set number of devices so making apps for them is relatively straight forward. Android (Google) have many many more device sizes and making apps is far harder to accomodate all the screen sizes.

2.) Android users expect apps to be free. iOS users are happy to pay for an app.

For an indie dev the standard practice is to launch on iOS to validate the market demand then move onto an Android build... unless you're using cross platform software like Unity.
(Pro's and Con's to these too!)

disclaimer: I'm just an indie dev making pocket money right now from my apps so it would be good to hear from someone who has made a very successful/profitable app!

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
A long overdue update...

I just scrapped and stopped working on the game...

In hindsight this is something I should have done much earlier.

I fall into a sunk cost trap and use it as an excuse to continuing working on the game.

Dreaming about how this week it will surely be finished, instead of taking a step back and re-evaluate logically.

This is the definition of wasting valuable time I did say.

So foolish of me...

Yeah, yeah, now what’s the plan you ask?

I am now working on another game, this time it is so stupidly simple to make.

The game is already over 65ish% completed in under 20 hrs of work. (Around 2 days worth of work, mostly on weekends)

I won’t make any promises to myself or anyone else on releasing it this upcoming week. Just take a look on my previous updates to know why.

And instead of posting progress in terms of percentages (Which is honestly very unrealiable) I will use bullet points to measure the progress. The bullet points will be posted later.

That is it for this week + the last week update.

Some random stuff from my life:

I have now been wearing contacts lenses for one week and honestly, I will never go back to wearing glasses when going outside. Still need them when in front of computers though.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
Here are the bullet points/to-do list of the game.

• The core of the game. The game mechanics. Done! (01/08/2020)
  • Additional features like bonuses etc. Done! (02/08/2020)
  • Extra hard level
  • GUI
  • Ads (Reward system etc.)
  • Testing
  • Publishing the game.

I am going to be working on the "Extra hard level" + "GUI" + "Ads" tomorrow and hopefully, I can tick all of them off the same day. (Probably going to take around 4 hrs of work to do so.)

Today I could only work for 6 hours. Didn't expect cooking dinner would take so much time. (2 hours+) But I did tick off one thing from my to-do list so that's a good thing.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
The progress has been very good this past week. Worked on the game every day this week, although it's usually under 3 hours per weekday due to time constraints.

Here is the updated to-do list:
  • Extra hard level Done! (06ish/08/2020)
  • GUI Done! (ish) (08/08/2020)
  • Ads (Reward system etc.) Done! (08/08/2020)
  • Music/Soundtrack/Sound effect (Added)
  • Testing
  • Publishing the game.
Not much work left until it is ready for release.

I will also be working on promotional materials after I have added the sound effects / BGM. And then promote the game through various social media channels.

This way I can see how much interest there are while the game is under review.

I can't wait to begin marketing the game.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
This past week I mostly worked on adding a leaderboard and creating an achievement system for the game. I figured having these stuff will make players spend more time in the game and coming back more often instead of playing only once or twice.

I also make sure to include GDPR stuffs for the ads to comply with EU and Google’s privacy/data policy.

Right now I am just tackling with some achievements bugs but it should be fixed tomorrow so I can add the long awaited BGM/SFX.

I have also created a public Trello for this project, so if you guys want to follow my progress in real time you can just take a look there.

The link: Trello

Here is the updated to-do list:
  • Extra hard level Done! (06ish/08/2020)
  • GUI Done! (08/08/2020)
  • Ads (Reward system etc.) Done! (08/08/2020)
  • GDPR Done! (09/08/2020)
  • Leaderboard Done! (11ish/08/2020)
  • Achievements (ish) Done ! (16/08/2020)

• Game saves Done! (16/08/2020)
  • Music/Soundtrack/Sound effect (Added)
  • Testing
  • Publishing the game.
The date isn’t 100% accurate cause I generally don’t really keep track of it so it is just a rough overview.

Next update should be coming when I have published the game and begin to work on the marketing side of things.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
How do you come up with concepts for new games? Having a video game studio is somewhere on my bucket list...

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
How do you come up with concepts for new games? Having a video game studio is somewhere on my bucket list...

I just usually look at what kind of games are popular on the AppStore and try to come up with something similar.

And then I try to ask myself these questions when researching the games:

Is the game fast or slow-paced?

How does the user interact with the game? (One finger, two-fingers, two hands, drag-drop, etc)

How does the game measure user's progress?

Is it possible to include ads in the gameplay or will it get in the way? (Choosing appropriate ads type)

Is the graphics simple or a bit more complex? Usually, hypercasual games are going to have pretty basic graphics compared to something like RPG.

Will this game be hard to code?

How marketable is this game? Any flashy effects or silly parts? (Think about those annoying IG ads that misrepresent a feature of the game.)

What kind of IAP does this game have?

And many more...

When I do come up with a new game idea I then use the same questions above to see the similarity between my game and the popular ones. If the answers are the same then I can proceed with creating it.

Keep in mind that this is just a very rough overview of how I select my game ideas. For example, the game I am currently working on didn't go through the whole process but I instead use these questions like some kind of "must-haves"/"to-do list". And based my game features on these. If the original game idea didn't have one of the "must-haves" then I just need to try to add it to my game.

I hope it is not too confusing, it's a bit hard to express how I think in words but this should give you a good overview of it.

And honestly, I am not really a gamer, I can probably count on one hand how many games I have played in the past few years. I just see what works, what doesn't, and base my games off that.

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
That's pretty cool, I can tell from the way you speak about it you've gained some good experience. Why did you decide to get into game development if you do not consider yourself a gamer? Or perhaps you were a gamer at one point?

Do you have a team of developers or do you like having full control?

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
That's pretty cool, I can tell from the way you speak about it you've gained some good experience. Why did you decide to get into game development if you do not consider yourself a gamer? Or perhaps you were a gamer at one point?

Do you have a team of developers or do you like having full control?

I wanted to compare the revenue potential of a game vs an app.

People usually spend way more time on games than app thus more ads revenue if compared to a productive app that users might only open once a day and spend only 10 minutes on.

On the other hand, games doesn’t necessarily solve a “real” problem and give any “value” to the buyers which means there is a less incentive for people to spend money in it. While productive apps might be able to lock some useful features behind a subscription.

But if you consider the demographic of android users (Based on my rough research they are less inclined to buy IAP compared with Apple’s) then it might be worth my time more to focus on things that will generate me most ads revenue like games.

To be honest, it gets even more complicated when it comes to the marketing side of things. For example, Apps: clear value proposition, can use the problem as a hook and gets people’s attention, Games: Solely the graphics and how “fun/interesting” it looks. I won’t get into it more than this or it will end up being too long.

In short, I weighted the pros and cons of apps vs games and decided games to be a better choice for now.

/

Another thing, you give me too much credit. I just regurgitate what I have read and researched.

/

I am sole developer, looking to outsource this part after I have some cash flow. I like to focus on marketing more than developing.

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
Wow time flies by so fast.

Even though I said I will update again once I published the game, I will do it now anyway.

The game is pretty much ready for release, unless I find some more bugs to kill.

Now my focus is 100% on creating marketing materials. I will try to create some videos and edit them all starting tomorrow. To be honest, I have zero clue on how to make entertaining mobile game ads but I will manage somehow.

I don’t really want to make the ads misleading and getting installs that way like other mobile games companies. So I spent a good amount of time thinking about the direction of the ads and researching other companies ads to see if there are any patterns that I can use in my own video.

I have a few good ideas but I am not sure if I can properly execute them well and fast enough. Because I want them to be done under 3 days so I can send the videos to various influencers and maybe get a few yes’s for “reviews” when the game is out.

Anyhow, that is the overview of things. You guys can follow my real time progress on Trello as always.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Personally, I like ads for games that show the gameplay in an enticing way. I find the ads with non-gameplay related graphics to be more like commercials and less compelling.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.