The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NJ Business Owners

encsteph

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 27, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Hello all,

Does anybody here have any personal experience with the NJ Self-Employment Asisstance & Entrepreneurial Training Program (SEA) offered by the State of NJ?

I am scheduled to attend an orientation session this coming Wednesday and so far don't have a whole lot of knowledge about what they do and what they don't do.

I would love some help, advice or even just general information about the program if you can.

Please contact me off-list at: encstephNOSPAM@gmail.com (just remove the "NOSPAM").

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
I know NJ has a lot of support programs for small businesses.... I have tried to utilize the services, but some seemed too cumbersome to implement while many of my HR procedures are in compliance with state rules because of these services.

I also had the opportunity to have my managers participate in leadership seminars/programs through the state and they seemed to be helpful.

let me know how these go.

encsteph

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 27, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Randall,

Thanks for the feedback. The orientation is tomorrow so once I digest some/all of what they tell me I will post a follow up.

Eric

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.