The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nice to meet you all!

ArHS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm a 22 year old man with a math degree in a fairly high position (with regard to my age) in a rapid-growth start-up working a job similar to a lead data scientist. I have managed to be exposed to many aspects of the business (accounting, tech, hiring, legal, etc) and have learned much here. Me and my girlfriend (also 22) also purchased a home together at a 20% discount from offering price around 1 year ago. We made that decision as life apart was no longer a choice with the family situation. But this life is full of debt & worry about money...

I just blitzed through the Fast Lane and thought the book was worth its weight in gold - god damn! I thought I would be content with the slow lane life style, but now I see that my CEO, my CFO and anyone more senior than me pretty much has the same living situation as I do... a big debt on top of a not-big-enough salary. Even a 10-20% yearly increase in salary is still barely anything as tax rates here in the UK are above 45% once you get to the £100k salary mark.

I am glad to meet you all and to be inspired by you all - I hope to, in a few years, have my own growth and execution story to tell on this forum. I have a few seedling ideas already and am going to try to start progressing some of the ones that adhere to the CENTS philosophy. Well, enough ranting, its good to meet you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...