Sorry guys, my internet connection went down.
I was talking a bit about how I had just finished up my LC.
I was also talking a bit about my new food business as well. I am selling empanadas at the Carlow Farmers' market and I am just waiting for the HSE to inspect my kitchen and give me the go-ahead.
It was great talking with ye and we may catch up at the next meeting.
@Hadrian
@JordanK
I was talking a bit about how I had just finished up my LC.
I was also talking a bit about my new food business as well. I am selling empanadas at the Carlow Farmers' market and I am just waiting for the HSE to inspect my kitchen and give me the go-ahead.
It was great talking with ye and we may catch up at the next meeting.
@Hadrian
@JordanK
Just over an hour to Showtime:
Topic: Fastlane Ireland Meetup
Time: Aug 29, 2021 09:00 PM Dublin
Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board...us04web.zoom.us
Meeting ID: 769 0038 9558
Passcode: VcZa1F
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
