Sorry if I seem to post every now and then, rest assured I'll be standing and swinging the bat all day long to get this cycle down from idea to productocracy. The development of the product is not the issue however, my main issue (which i would like to address in this new cycle from idea to product (and hopefully productocracy) is i think nailing the need commandment.
Basically, I have two processes for idea generation.
1. I frequent reddits, forums of the target market and if i see something nice ill contact the person to explore it further.
2. I think of a nice solution or something which i think would be nice to solve a need
With option 1, you have the language patterns as the first soft proof (and then the research for value skews).
How can you soft proof option 2 more reliably, just email people. I think people have this and this problem, is this the case for you and in your industry? and then the next mail, would such a solution solve it for you and are you intrested in joining a beta group or look at some drafts for some feedack (and maybe provide an incentive)
Looking forward for you ideas
Basically, I have two processes for idea generation.
1. I frequent reddits, forums of the target market and if i see something nice ill contact the person to explore it further.
2. I think of a nice solution or something which i think would be nice to solve a need
With option 1, you have the language patterns as the first soft proof (and then the research for value skews).
How can you soft proof option 2 more reliably, just email people. I think people have this and this problem, is this the case for you and in your industry? and then the next mail, would such a solution solve it for you and are you intrested in joining a beta group or look at some drafts for some feedack (and maybe provide an incentive)
Looking forward for you ideas
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
