What's new

Newbie

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Crandies

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
2
Location
El Paso
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 150%
Not really sure where to begin. As a graduate school graduate, I have a great degree that should afford my family and I a comfortable life. I guess that depends on your definition of comfortable. My whole perception of comfortable has changed thanks to MJ's insight. Now, a six figure income seems minimal compared to the possibilities. And for what? 8-5, Mon-Fri? Within my industry as many others have found, there are needs and there is one in particular that I have taken an interest in. As I have started to dive into how do I solve this problem, the veil of ignorance has begun to be lifted from before me. I realize that this is truly going to be a process. As easy and simple as the concept I have conjured up is, it is not going the be comfortable or resistance free. However, I am thankful for the resources available to start to figure out the path forward. Some great advice I recently received was to construct my concept from finish to start. Backwards. Is the prize really worth the effort. I feel I read and see a lot of posts of how to get from start to finish without considering if where they CAN finish is even in line with the initial goal or intent. So, here I am, encouraged by the possible prize at the end of the tunnel and excited (yet terrified) to go on the journey from "comfortable" to UNSCRIPTED .
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xusl op vji opfatvsz (podji). Gopf qovgemmt epf vjopht vjev piif goyoph. Vji nusi onqedvgam, vji civvis.

Dsievi tumavoupt gus vjuti qsucmint.

Ati tdjuum et zuas cessois vu ipvsz. Hiv opvu tunivjoph nutv qiuqmi dep'v hiv opvu. Gopf qsucmint upmz e gix qiuqmi op vji xusmf siemobi. Goy vjuti qsucmint, jimq emuv ug qiuqmi, epf csoph wemai.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom