been wanting to introduce myself for a long time so finally decided to just do it, my name is Nate I am from Detroit, MI currently residing in Orlando. Fl,
I actually moved here by just going for it like many stories I have read here, to those who maybe younger or older who need inspiration to move, my advice is just do it,
I did now I am currently married with children ha ha...
not going to give a huge back story cause it could take forever and probably wouldnt mean too much, we all have our high highs and low lows. I am really here to learn about business ideas, ventures etc. from those who have done it. Plus reading inspiring stories always helps me to strive forward. I currently have a passion for cars and have a small side business detailing autos plus body work and customization. Things seem to be slow so I have been expanding on the ideas of possibly writing childrens books (i love to draw and especially if its a car ha ha) or maybe automitive inspired clothing, even investments that could be residential and commercial. I am working on my credit score to make that happen. Not sure how it all will happen and I often get lost in my thoughts which brings me to a hiatus, I assume its just human nature, but I feel the forum will help me weather the storm. I am open to all ideas and willing to learn from anyone on this forum who is willing to teach, cause in my future I see anything is possible and my family deserves it, thanks for reading my long intro :thankyousign:
I actually moved here by just going for it like many stories I have read here, to those who maybe younger or older who need inspiration to move, my advice is just do it,
I did now I am currently married with children ha ha...
not going to give a huge back story cause it could take forever and probably wouldnt mean too much, we all have our high highs and low lows. I am really here to learn about business ideas, ventures etc. from those who have done it. Plus reading inspiring stories always helps me to strive forward. I currently have a passion for cars and have a small side business detailing autos plus body work and customization. Things seem to be slow so I have been expanding on the ideas of possibly writing childrens books (i love to draw and especially if its a car ha ha) or maybe automitive inspired clothing, even investments that could be residential and commercial. I am working on my credit score to make that happen. Not sure how it all will happen and I often get lost in my thoughts which brings me to a hiatus, I assume its just human nature, but I feel the forum will help me weather the storm. I am open to all ideas and willing to learn from anyone on this forum who is willing to teach, cause in my future I see anything is possible and my family deserves it, thanks for reading my long intro :thankyousign:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
