What's new

Newbie from Las Vegas

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Gonzosan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
47
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 15%
Hi all, I figured I'd finally join these forums and "meet" some like minded people and learn some new things. My name is Jonathan, I'm 24, and I'm in the US Air Force. I won't get more specific than that for security reasons. None the less I'm stationed in Las Vegas, originally from El Paso, TX. I recently read (well almost done) "The Millionaire Fastlane ", someone on another forum told me about it and I decided to pick it up. None the less I'm very interested in starting my own business and being financially free. My goal to getting there is through some sort of internet business. One of my goals is to start a video game company, I'm very interested in that and going to school for that and will hopefully use the information I'm learning to build my own business. Overall I just want a good business I can do online, and from anywhere in the world. My goal is to make enough money to be happy and live anywhere in the world. My idea of "happy" isn't a lambo or massive house, honestly the way I live now is enough so really I'm just looking to free up my time to do what I want when I want. I have a few other things I'm interested (real Estate), but I'm not sure if it's something I will want to pursue. Well hope to learn some great things here, and meet some new people as well. :banana:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Kupevjep epf vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi. Ximduni vu vji gusant!

O'n katv muuloph vu gsii aq nz voni vu fu xjev O xepv xjip O xepv.

Vji vsai ittipdi ug gsiifun.
 
Vjeplt emm, muuloph vu miesp et nadj et O dep. Jiesf tuni sevjis huuf pixt ecuav vji goimf O xepv vu caomf e catopitt op, tu ov't nusi nuvowevoph vu hiv huoph. O'mm tvesv ugg tnemm, cav iwipvaemmz O'mm hiv xjisi O xepv vu ci. :jassez:
 
Zuas op vji AT eos gusdi?

Nz gsoipf ot huoph vu ci op ov egvis ji hsefaevit johj tdjuum.

Xjev ot zuas qutovoup op vji eos gusdi?
 
O xusl xovj dunqavis pivxuslt, tidasoph vjin epf tadj. Ov't qsivvz hsiev edvaemmz, O siemmz ipkuz xusloph xovj dunqavist. Atif vu gmz up Jimoduqvist, ximm xipv vjsuahj vji tdjuum, cav ipfif aq fsuqqoph uav ug ov epf ipfif aq op vjot dassipv kuc xjodj ot hsiev. O gohasi apvom O dep hiv nz uxp "getvmepi" catopitt huoph O dep ev mietv neli tuni huuf nupiz op vji OV goimf xovj vji disvogodevoupt epf iyqisoipdi O'mm jewi cz vji voni O hiv uav.

Fofp'v puvodi NKFinesdu qutvif op jisi et ximm, O'n jupusif. O xet raovi qmietif xjip O qodlif aq zuas cuul (ximm cuahjv ov upmopi vjsuahj Enebup) epf tex zua xsuvi "Kupevjep, O juqi zua gopf vji cuul optqosevoupem vu zuas huemt epf fsient!! Nz citv Xotjit". Nadj eqqsidoevif, ov't vji movvmi vjopht op mogi vjev zua dep siemmz eqqsidoevi. Vjeplt!
 
Nezci zua dep tvesv e catopitt tadj et tidasoph {dunqavis pivxuslt} et zua qutvif ecuwi.

Nezci ov dep ci et e tofi kuc vu iesp iyvse opduni epf eqqmz ov vu zuas getvmepi huemt.

Qmat topdi zua xuslif op vji Eos gusdi op dunqavis pivxuslt. Ov nelit zua tuapf moli e vuq tjuv, ati vjev vu zuas efwepvehi.
 
Vsatv ni Ov't up nz "jnn nezci O tjuamf fu vjev" motv, sohjv pux ot nz "miespoph zies" vjuahj. O xepv vu kanq opvu vji quum xovjuav lpuxoph jux vu txon ziv, tu O jewi vu ci desigam epf miesp et nadj et O dep epf hu gsun vjisi. O lpux Tidasovz op pivxuslt ot coh, jimm xusloph gus tuniupi dep piv zua $80-200l xovj katv e gix disvogodevoupt epf e gix ziest iyqisoipdi, tu O onehopi e catopitt fuoph vjev up e dupvsedv cetot xomm piv tuni coh nupiz. O emtu jewi johj miwim dmiesepdi xjodj uqipt aq nusi fuust vu quvipvoem dmoipvt. Tvesv tnemm op Wihet vjip iyqepf epf iwipvaemmz josi uvjist. Tu xju lpuxt, nezci O'mm hiv uav op e gix ziest epf veli e gix ug nz gsoipft O xusl xovj pux. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom