What's new

Newbie from AZ

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jablev

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
12
Location
Mesa, AZ
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 17%
Hello, everyone. I've read the fastlane millionaire, and it inspired me enough to join the forum. I've always been somewhat entrepreneur minded, but haven't had the opportunity or capital to seriously chase anything big. Now i'm getting older (I'm 23), i've decided I needed to make a few things happen if I want a change in my life.

I have an idea I'd like to get patented, I was going to build a few affiliate websites, and get a self-storage company up and running. I'm unsure of the patent process, I already have an idea but no blueprint, or prototype. Affiliate websites I've dealt a little bit with already but not with principles of Value or Scale in place. Not surprisingly, it yielded little returns. So even though I'm starting a bit late, I'm aiming for a retirement by 30. :coolgleamA:

I look forward to getting to know a lot of you better, and I'll have to take some time to look through the posts here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom