The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New

corius

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Nov 16, 2016
Nebraska
I wanted to introduce myself real quick. But first let me thank everyone for taking the time to read this post.

I was born in South Africa and moved to Nebraska when I was 19. Did some construction labor jobs before joing the army for 7 years. I have been out of the army since 2013 and have been working as an equipment operator since then.

I hope that this can be a way for me to share some of my experience but also learn from many of you

Now the reason I'm here is because I want to move out if just having a job. I feel that a key way to do that is to start surrounding myself with people that are on the same journey or those that have completed there journey already.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Welcome! 7 years in army is a lot! I am pretty sure you've gained many professional skills and experiences that will be great assets for your entrepreneurial journey.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I wanted to introduce myself real quick. But first let me thank everyone for taking the time to read this post.

I was born in South Africa and moved to Nebraska when I was 19. Did some construction labor jobs before joing the army for 7 years. I have been out of the army since 2013 and have been working as an equipment operator since then.

I hope that this can be a way for me to share some of my experience but also learn from many of you

Now the reason I'm here is because I want to move out if just having a job. I feel that a key way to do that is to start surrounding myself with people that are on the same journey or those that have completed there journey already.

Welcome to the forum, you'll definitely find lots of people here who will motivate you beyond "just having a job". If you haven't already, and you can do it, read The Millionaire Fastlane , and be prepared to soak it all up and put it into action :)

corius

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Nov 16, 2016
Nebraska
That will definitely be my next book I'm reading. Right now Im working trough " H ow to win friends and influence people"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tomer David

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Nov 13, 2016
Hey man and welcome I'm also new year and shared a little about myself here.

Nice to meet you, I'm in the same mindset of surrounding myself with people that share the same principles of success will lead us all to a better version of ourselves :)

Good luck with your journey!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...