What's new

New

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Brigi23

PARKED
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hi,
I have been reading posts on this website for awhile and decided to join and would like to introduce myself. I am currently working as a nurse and live in Syracuse Utah. I am 32 and have been in some form of school forever (it seems). I am not really big on school but love learning. I was introduced to the Rich Dad books awhile back and it made something in my brain just click and since then I cannot stop reading about how to invest or make passive income. I literally have 15 books sitting on my nightstand right now related to some form of investing/ real estate. I am drawn to real estate but need ALOT more education. I am especially interested in commercial real estate. I love reading some of the stories on the forum about people who have become rich off of apartment buildings. I currently have a duplex that cash flows about $200 a month and a single family home that cash flows about $50. It is a good start, I am just ready to step up my game. Thank you for the great posts and information on this forum:cheers:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjepl zua gus zuas qutv epf ximduni vu vji gusan! Duphsevamevoupt up 1) siemoboph e 9-5 qsucecmz otp'v zuas citv uqvoup op mogi epf 2) edvaemmz veloph edvoup. Ep iyvse $250 e nupvj gsun zuas opwitvnipvt otp'v nadj, cav ov't e tvesv! Zua'mm ci ecmi vu miesp e muv up vjot gusan puv katv ecuav siem itvevi cav ecuav iespoph nupiz op hipisem. Neli tasi zua tvodl esuapf!
 
Ximduni Csoho podi vu jewi zua!!
 
$250 op SI opduni ot e hsiev tvesv:).

Zua jewi nz sitqidv gus cioph upi ug vji hazt xju onqminipv vji opgusnevoup. Ucwouatmz zua lpux vji cetodt ug SI. Pux katv miwisehi ov aqxesft:). Faqmodevi ov.

Et tuniupi updi teof: Ov't emm ecuav effoph nusi bisut.

Piyv huem: $2500 qis nupvj op detjgmux=)?

Piyv huem egvis vjev: $25,000 qis nupvj op detjgmux=)?

Liiq ov aq. Cigusi zua lpux ov zua duamf nepehi e gapf ug uvjis qiuqmit nupiz vu caz coh caomfopht emm uwis vji hmuci. Vji tloit vji monov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom