Hi all,
I was recommended to take a look at this forum by a work colleague who also has an entrepreneurial mindset. It's very hard to find likeminded individuals in a corporate company.
I'm 25 years old living in East London, UK and have always had an interest in making money outside of my day job, working towards escaping the rat race and starting a business that I actually want to do.
I have a couple of properties that are plodding along, gaining small equity and bringing in rent to help fund my investment attempts as I try new things. I've tried network marketing in the past, had some good traction at the beginning but then decided that it took too much time and I ended up sacrificing my health badly to only make an extra £200/month.
I then went onto investing in Cryptocurrency, made about 8x my money in the Dec17/Jan18 run but I got really greedy and... well that money is still sitting there as a loss in altcoins, waiting for the next run!
My wife and I have always had a passion for making videos, helping others, making how-to guides etc so decided to start our own YouTube channel. My wife wants to do this to look back on memories over the years, and I have started my own car section on the channel, where I'm showing a build progress of my car and in future, look for future build sponsorships and partnerships. I also enjoy meeting other car enthusiasts so it's a great way to meet more people and find some really unique cars. If you want to check it out, the channel is here (NOT A SHILL) - www.youtube.com/c/SwatiGurpreet
I'm now looking for ways to make some additional income while my property portfolio grows and my YouTube channel grows. I still have some spare time after my unwinding time where I'm not productive, as well as some drive to keep pushing forward.
I have not read The Millionaire Fastlane or Unscripted , but have ordered the books so will get onto them soon.
I was recommended to take a look at this forum by a work colleague who also has an entrepreneurial mindset. It's very hard to find likeminded individuals in a corporate company.
I'm 25 years old living in East London, UK and have always had an interest in making money outside of my day job, working towards escaping the rat race and starting a business that I actually want to do.
I have a couple of properties that are plodding along, gaining small equity and bringing in rent to help fund my investment attempts as I try new things. I've tried network marketing in the past, had some good traction at the beginning but then decided that it took too much time and I ended up sacrificing my health badly to only make an extra £200/month.
I then went onto investing in Cryptocurrency, made about 8x my money in the Dec17/Jan18 run but I got really greedy and... well that money is still sitting there as a loss in altcoins, waiting for the next run!
My wife and I have always had a passion for making videos, helping others, making how-to guides etc so decided to start our own YouTube channel. My wife wants to do this to look back on memories over the years, and I have started my own car section on the channel, where I'm showing a build progress of my car and in future, look for future build sponsorships and partnerships. I also enjoy meeting other car enthusiasts so it's a great way to meet more people and find some really unique cars. If you want to check it out, the channel is here (NOT A SHILL) - www.youtube.com/c/SwatiGurpreet
I'm now looking for ways to make some additional income while my property portfolio grows and my YouTube channel grows. I still have some spare time after my unwinding time where I'm not productive, as well as some drive to keep pushing forward.
I have not read The Millionaire Fastlane or Unscripted , but have ordered the books so will get onto them soon.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
