What's new

New to the forum

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tony71

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
103
Location
Irvine, CA
Rep Bank
$350
User Power: 30%
Hey Guys,

I just recently started reading the book which I found through this website while I was surfing the internet at work.

Alittle about me, I been working since 17 started in retail and at the same time went to school and studied IT. I'm now 39 and working as a System Admin, while the pay is not that great the job is very relaxing, my last job was much more relaxing at the same pay.

Over the years while I worked I also studied the stock market, had some big win but then greed got in the way and I blew alot of $$$. In 2008 I got into Forex and I did very well, started with 2K and made close to 25K in 6 months only to lose it all in one night, once again GREED.. After that I decided I'm not going to be trading for a while.

Anyways befiore even reading the book, I came to term that there must be a way to get out of this loop if you will, I call it the factory worker syndrome. You wake up at 7am, skip breakfast get ready drive to work and punch in at the factory then get on the assembly line like a robot and just go down the assembly line behind other workers and at 5pm you come off it, then punch out and drive back home have your microwave dinner watch 2 hours of TV and spend little time with the family then go to bed and start the whole process all over again, so you are just going in a loop.

I knew I didn't want to work till I'm old then rely on my worthless 401K.

Almost 2 years ago I started a coffee busines with two friends of mine, we were all excited. It took us 8 months just to come up with a design and packaging for the coffee. Now that the coffee is out and we have a website, one of my partners/friend decided he wanted out so he is gone. My other partner/friend, he has a wife and is without work so he is not doing much to help and not to mention he has gone abroad for job hunting.

I managed to get a deal with Overstock.com and we were selling allmost everyday during the holidays last year but then Overstock.com decided to raise their price for the customers and the sales started to slow to the point of not getting anymore orders. So since last December I have been lacking off and also thinking why should I be doing all the work while my other business partner is not doing anything.

My girlfriend has been very helpful in this project and has helped me to start taking the coffee business seriously again with or without the help of the other partner.

I have also read the book and I'm not sure if the coffee business is the way to go or should I start from scratch with another business idea.

My older brother is doing very well in the antqiue sterling business online, he started with 8K and so far has made 60k in sales of Antiques Sterlings and it is something he has passion about. I have invested with him and I'm thinking maybe dropping the coffee business and working with him to really boost sales in his business.

He does complain that he would make more $$$ if he didn't have to work his regular job. Maybe I need to give him the book to read. ;-)

I will be posting on my coffee business and what we are doing and how we will be marketing the coffee..
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev opvsu ... tuapft moli zua esi jewoph tuni hsiev tvesvt, cav puv cioph ecmi vu gopotj. Miv at lpux jux zua qsudiif et zua nipvoupif tuni uqvoupt vjev jewi Getvmepi quvipvoem.

Ximduni vu vji cuesf!
 
Ximduni! O en pix jisi emtu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom