The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum and looking forward to learn and grow!

kpoa

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and very excited to grow my project into a company. Fastlane millionaire was the very first audio book I listened to. I was driving with my fiancé to Denver from La, and of course I was the designated driver. She suggested to put on the book and I agreed to listen until I got bored. I never got bored, and that was the fastest 16 hour drive (hit traffic) I have ever driven.

I am starting a business and would love to hear more about what everyone else is doing, along with advice. (I'm looking forward to reading the different threads already on here)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I was driving with my fiancé to Denver from La, and of course I was the designated driver. She suggested to put on the book and I agreed to listen until I got bored. I never got bored
Welcome.
She's a keeper, you owe her big time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.