logan shippy
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2015
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 100%
Whatsup guys my names Logan Shippy.
Heard about THEFASTLANE from a friend/business partner.
I wanted to see what the engagement level was in here...you guys are on top of it, already had a couple people reply and say I should give more background on myself.
Background
22 years old
From and Live in Orange County CA
Grew up in an upper middle class family.
Most of my family members are successful entrepreneurs (landscape & construction)
At age 18-20 I built a home studio, learned how to work pro tools and other programs, and started producing/engineering music full time.
Left music and went into other ventures including the most hated industry/business model on this forum....you guessed it MLM.
I'm not a scrub when it comes to networking. I built a domestic/international Business of over 10,000 people, was making a high 6 figure income, then you guess what happened...the CEO screwed everyone.
I still Dabble and make an extra 5-10k monthly in MLM. Delegate most of the work to other people I network with.
NOT TRYING TO PITCH ANYONE. Just want to be honest with each and everyone of you.
Moving forward.
I now do a lot of content creation/marketing on social media for entrepreneurs and companies.
I am a strategic partner/part owner of a solar company.
Also I am learning how to trade in the markets.
Some big influences in my life are...
Dave Asprey (health)
Tai Lopez (insight)
Grant Cardone (sales & closing)
There are a lot of other self help gurus that all you guys know tony robbins etc....
A lot of their material is great but as we all know at the end of the day they are in business to sell their material.
Some goals of mine.
Get in the best shape of my life.
Create solid relationships with people around the world.
Eventually own and run a Busienss (not exactly sure at this point what type of product...digital or physical)
Own multiple properties
Add a source/stream of income whenever possible
Now you guys have a better understanding of who I am.
Looking forward to chopping it up with all you guys.
By the way im ordering THEFASTLANE tomorrow morning.
Heard about THEFASTLANE from a friend/business partner.
I wanted to see what the engagement level was in here...you guys are on top of it, already had a couple people reply and say I should give more background on myself.
Background
22 years old
From and Live in Orange County CA
Grew up in an upper middle class family.
Most of my family members are successful entrepreneurs (landscape & construction)
At age 18-20 I built a home studio, learned how to work pro tools and other programs, and started producing/engineering music full time.
Left music and went into other ventures including the most hated industry/business model on this forum....you guessed it MLM.
I'm not a scrub when it comes to networking. I built a domestic/international Business of over 10,000 people, was making a high 6 figure income, then you guess what happened...the CEO screwed everyone.
I still Dabble and make an extra 5-10k monthly in MLM. Delegate most of the work to other people I network with.
NOT TRYING TO PITCH ANYONE. Just want to be honest with each and everyone of you.
Moving forward.
I now do a lot of content creation/marketing on social media for entrepreneurs and companies.
I am a strategic partner/part owner of a solar company.
Also I am learning how to trade in the markets.
Some big influences in my life are...
Dave Asprey (health)
Tai Lopez (insight)
Grant Cardone (sales & closing)
There are a lot of other self help gurus that all you guys know tony robbins etc....
A lot of their material is great but as we all know at the end of the day they are in business to sell their material.
Some goals of mine.
Get in the best shape of my life.
Create solid relationships with people around the world.
Eventually own and run a Busienss (not exactly sure at this point what type of product...digital or physical)
Own multiple properties
Add a source/stream of income whenever possible
Now you guys have a better understanding of who I am.
Looking forward to chopping it up with all you guys.
By the way im ordering THEFASTLANE tomorrow morning.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
