The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the Fastlane!

moneymaker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 5, 2012
Winnipeg
Hello everyone,

I'm 30 years old, from Winnipeg and I've been living the slow lane lifestyle until now and believing in it because that's all I was ever taught. Basically I graduated high school, took a year off to pump gas, went to college and graduated with a 2 year diploma in Computer Programming, couldn't find a related job so worked several other low paying jobs and then four years later decided enough was enough and headed to the oil field where the big money was!

While that was certainly a huge income boost and allowed me to save over $100,000 in a few years, it is most certainly nothing more than a means to an end in my opinion. The most important thing that has come from it is that saving that money has allowed me to take a year off and build my own house and it really gave me a sense of freedom. That feeling of being in control is something that I've now gotten used to and has really pushed me in the entrepreneurial direction.

I'm again working in oil field and spending far too much time away from home, but the job is extremely easy and I have literally 14 hours a day to study and think about my fast lane business. I completely agree with MJ regarding education as I've learned far more in the past 8 years since college than I did in 14 years of formal education!

My plan is to sell the house, which far exceeded our budget and then free up the money to keep myself flexible and give me time to really focus on starting something new and exciting with a focus of helping others. I've been extremely inspired by Millionaire Fastlane and it's really changed the way I look at business. Hopefully we can all continue our Fastlane education through exchanging valuable information on these forums! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Greetings and welcome to the Fastlane Forum -- thanks for the intro!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...