Hi everyone!
Been lurking around this forum for a week now and decided to become a member of your community.
I'm a entrepreneur from Europe currently living in Beijing, China.
First of all I would like thank MJ for taking the time and writing The Millionaire Fastlane . I happened across this book by accident and read the whole thing in two days. And must say it is one of the best books on the subject I have come across and have recommended this book to my friends.
A little bit about myself. I'm 24 years old. Started my first business when I was 18 brokering residential real estate. Made enough money to buy a couple of apartments in cash which I am currently renting out. Have started a couple of more businesses one of which went under and a second one a successful Digital Signage company which I sold to my partners. Currently taking a bit of time off and came to Asia to see what all the "fuzz" is about.
Looking forward to be a positive contribution to this forum.
Oliver
Been lurking around this forum for a week now and decided to become a member of your community.
I'm a entrepreneur from Europe currently living in Beijing, China.
First of all I would like thank MJ for taking the time and writing The Millionaire Fastlane . I happened across this book by accident and read the whole thing in two days. And must say it is one of the best books on the subject I have come across and have recommended this book to my friends.
A little bit about myself. I'm 24 years old. Started my first business when I was 18 brokering residential real estate. Made enough money to buy a couple of apartments in cash which I am currently renting out. Have started a couple of more businesses one of which went under and a second one a successful Digital Signage company which I sold to my partners. Currently taking a bit of time off and came to Asia to see what all the "fuzz" is about.
Looking forward to be a positive contribution to this forum.
Oliver
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
