scottychang
New Contributor
Greetings everyone!
Scottychang here, and I am new to this forum, so I would like to introduce myself.
I own two businesses, 1 that turns 25 years old in a few months, and 1 that is about 2 years old.
Like many business folks and creative types, I have lots of "ideas" on my table, but after reading MJ's book, I realize that I am a slowlaner running out of time to get out of the slowlane and step on the gas!
While I own my home (no mortgage) and the property that houses my home store, I still struggle for cash flow, employee issues and ways to do things better. The last 2 years of this slow economy has really kicked my butt, and has made me realize that if I am going to really live my dreams, I need to get out of the dream world (slowlane) and into the fastlane reality. For the first time in my life, while still passionate about business, I feel beat down.
I have joined this forum to gain insight and support from others. Many folks do not realize that when you are "you are your own boss", or self-employed, you do not have someone over you demanding results (of course your customers will) or giving you encouragement in the traditional sense.
This is why I am here, to be around others like me for support and understanding, and to help those who may be behind me on thier journey into the Fastlane.
Thanks for reading-
scottychang
Scottychang here, and I am new to this forum, so I would like to introduce myself.
I own two businesses, 1 that turns 25 years old in a few months, and 1 that is about 2 years old.
Like many business folks and creative types, I have lots of "ideas" on my table, but after reading MJ's book, I realize that I am a slowlaner running out of time to get out of the slowlane and step on the gas!
While I own my home (no mortgage) and the property that houses my home store, I still struggle for cash flow, employee issues and ways to do things better. The last 2 years of this slow economy has really kicked my butt, and has made me realize that if I am going to really live my dreams, I need to get out of the dream world (slowlane) and into the fastlane reality. For the first time in my life, while still passionate about business, I feel beat down.
I have joined this forum to gain insight and support from others. Many folks do not realize that when you are "you are your own boss", or self-employed, you do not have someone over you demanding results (of course your customers will) or giving you encouragement in the traditional sense.
This is why I am here, to be around others like me for support and understanding, and to help those who may be behind me on thier journey into the Fastlane.
Thanks for reading-
scottychang
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
