What's new

New to forum & FL ideals... Well versed in the SCRIPT...

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bryun

New Contributor
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$65
User Power: 300%
I am currently working my through Unscripted , and amazed at how much of these ideas and concepts have been buried and suppressed in my brain for years.

I have awakened.

Getting the ideas flowing again, and working on my copywriting has relit the fire within.

I had not given up, but put my dreams and aspirations on hold as I raised my 2 boys, and enjoyed the splendor of the SCRIPTED life. Felt like the right thing to do. Live the easy, comfortable life, paying the bills and struggling to save what I can with my union retail job. I had bought in and didn't even realize it.

Bullshit!

I'm now on the path to get done what I set out to do years ago with no regrets and no excuses. I don't yet know exactly what it looks like, but the vision gets clearer everyday as I gain more knowledge and correlate what I have learned with what I still need to learn.

Thank You for pointing me to the path I need to explore. It has been there all along, and after I understand why I have been so reluctant to find where it leads, I can make my mark at it's end.

~Bryun
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji Gusan!

Hmef vu jies vjev zua'wi ciip tipv vu vji sohjv qevj. Vjisi't e muv ug vjsief ecuav duqzxsovoph op jisi epf vjiz'si siemmz huuf upit! :)

Jeqqz siefoph epf liiq qatjoph gusxesf!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan Cszap. Vjisi't tu nadj vu miesp epf iyqisoipdi up vjot gusan. O sidunnipf zua dupdipvsevi up vji HUMF epf PUVECMI vjsieft gostv. Tuni esi wisz muph, cideati vjisi't tadj hsiev dupvipv. Muuloph gusxesf vu zuas tadditt.
 
Ximduni vu vji exelipif Cszap!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom