The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to Fastlane, hello!

gurufernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 28, 2020
New York
Hello everyone,

My name is Eddie and I am 27 years old. I had read The Millionaire Fastlane sometime around June this past year, and am now reading through Unscripted . I joined the forums a while back, and had planned on writing this introduction post but never did due to either shyness or fear.

I’ve been going through quite a time lately, losing my brother just last month after losing another one back in 2018. These recent losses have really had me thinking about life in general, particularly from a financial standpoint. Both of my brothers didn’t believe in what’s referred to the slow lane approach, they instead chose to go down the path of selling drugs (street entrepreneurs if you will) which undoubtably led to both of their untimely demises. I’ve always been the straight shooter, the good kid who got good grades, listened to authority, went to college and got a degree in Chemistry.

It’s been 3 years since I’ve been out of college, yet all I’ve been able to do is find a mediocre operations job that pays $20/yr (which is abysmal living in NYC might I add). While I am looking for new roles, ever since I started working I knew entrepreneurship was what would lead to what I really wanted : a bright financial future with the the time to spend with what remains of my family and pursue my interests. As of now, I was able to scrounge up around 15k in total assets and continue to accumulate.

I’d like to thank MJ DeMarco for the eye opening revelations concerning scripted living. I plan on being more involved this forum as I begin my journey into entrepreneurship.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...